Clinique Superprimer

Clinique Superprimer Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 325 in Primer

June 09, 2016

It's not the greatest primer on the market, but it do find it non-irritating and doesn't break me out. It does help my foundation last longer and helps keep my skin feel hydrated during the day.

March 21, 2016

I love this primer! I didn't get any of the colour correcting formulas but the white, normal superprimer. Both myself and a friend tried this primer and loved it. My makeup stays in place all day, my skin feels smooth and pores are minimized. Plus oil stays at bay for hours and hours, barely needing any retouching. This is one of my favourite primers.

January 31, 2016

Honestly I was disappointed with this product. It didn't correct much redness around my face, and it didn't make my foundation go on very smoothly. It left my makeup clumpy and didn't absorb into my face/. Could get a better job done by a drugstore brand.

July 08, 2015

I really like this primer because it makes my skin so smooth and even for foundation application. It makes my foundation go on so evenly whereas before I had trouble applying it evenly. I'm unsure about whether I will purchase this product because of the price tag. I received a sample size from Sephora and loved it, but didn't realize how expensive it was for a real size.

June 10, 2015

Another product that I actually love and use every single day, wether it be winter, fall, spring or summer, I will wear this product every day. This primer is amazing, depending which one you chose from, they all go on your face colourless. When you pump some out of the tube at first it will come out in whatever colour your tube is, but don't freak out it will not stay like that on your face. I like to put my primer on after my dramatically different lotion and spf city sunblock lotion. It feels great when you put it on, so silky smooth. Makes for a great canvas to put your makeup on and it stays. In the summertime I get some parts of my face that don't tan which was caused from the sun from getting burned. I talked to a Clinique specialist and they recommended this product to get your make up to stay on and not sweat off or disappear especially during the summertime, I find that would happen often. This product does cost $31 but again like all their lotions all you need is a small amount and it will last a long time. I have both their Universal primer which I use during the winter and fall and spring and then I use the Colour corrects in the summer.

March 31, 2015

I have acne prone skin, so ai have some oily spots and some dry spots. I also have redness in my Tzone. I got the colour correct super primer. I was very disappointed with this primer. I usually love Clinique products but the this primer is not for anyone who has a hint of dryness anywhwre. Its very cakey and feels powdery. The powdery feelnis nice unless you have any flaking or pimples as it just accentuates those things. I didnt find that it corrected the redness much at all.

March 16, 2015

I received a trial size and have been using it for a week. I wears well under my foundation but not really sure it does anything, I don't see a difference. Not sure it is worth the extra step of applying it

December 05, 2014

Provides a nice canvas for foundation or tinted moisturizer. Pricey but lasts a long time.

May 09, 2014

Wow! This is some primer. I love it. It is a bit pricey for 1.0 oz for $29.00. This primer is a colour correcting, lightweight, oil free primer that provided me with a smooth finish covering up all my spots and imperfections. I would just wear the primer alone without BB creams or foundation.