Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 26, 2016

I love using this to take off all my makeup at the end of the day. I love that takes off all my mascara, and is very gentle. I usually use this and then cleanse my face with Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser and the combination leaves my skin feeling so soft and removes all traces of makeup. I love this and think it's definitely worth the money, because it doesn't take a whole lot of product each time, and definitely works well.

June 27, 2016

This product removes everything then makes your skin feel so soft after. I have oily skin and can break out easy but this doesn't cause me to break out. I really believe this product is a good investment.

March 02, 2016

I have sensitive combination skin. Trying to find makeup removers that wouldn't irritate my face was such a challenge. Then I found this gem! The cleansing balm is a solid that turns into a thick oil and is massaged onto your dry face. It removes everything! I'm still so impressed at how makeup just seems to melt right off, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. When rinsing your face there's no oily residue or dry feeling afterwards. My skin is left feeling clean and hydrated.

February 23, 2016

I returned this product to Sephora. It left my skin with a greasy feeling residue. I do not wear heavy makeup to begin with, so I do not need such a heavy oil based balm as a first step makeup remover. This requires a second step, normal foaming face wash, to get rid of the heavy oily residue this balm leaves behind. I don't like complicating my routine, so this did not make sense for me. Why add an extra step? I will stick to my 1 stop shot cleanser that does it all - remove makeup, clean skin, and leave me feeling actually clean!

February 19, 2016

This is my go to product to remove heavy makeup and I dont think I have found anything that can beat it! It literally melts even the most waterproof of mascaras and its so effective as you dont even have to use any pads or cotton balls to remove it - it just washes straight off. I did find it a bit pricey but the reviews tempted me and I treated myself! It certainly has lived up to my expectations and i feel it will last very long :)

January 04, 2016

I love this product for taking my makeup off! It works great at getting my waterproof eyeliner/mascara off. I always do a second cleanse after using this just to make sure there's no film left on my skin but it takes makeup off so well that it's worth it. You can't just splash your face with water to get this off though. Make sure you use a cloth.

January 04, 2016

This is the worlds very BEST makeup remover. Fabulous price for a huge jar of it. Jar lasts forever. Non irritating formula. Scent free. Take off ANY type of makeup, even the toughest water proof stuff. Just gently rub it onto your skin and watch the makeup melt off.

April 23, 2015

I use mineral sunscreen and foundation makeup everyday so it's really important to take it all off at the end of the day but most cleansers don't clean all that well unless you do a pre-cleanse etc. This completely takes the effort out of the makeup removal process. Just apply it to dry skin, turns into oily consistency, and then rub in with water. It's a bit pricey but lasts a longg time.

January 06, 2015

This product started out really promising, it's like coconut oil starts solid and melts on your face, I really wanted to love this stuff but it dried my face out so bad I'm still dealing with dry scaley patches all over my face two weeks later

December 08, 2014

The best for taking off your makeup. Just warm it up in your hands, then rub it lightly over your face, it takes all the makeup off, including stubborn mascara. Then I towel it off with a moist muslim cloth. Then I follow up with my regular cleanser.

LOVE this product and have already re-bought it and that says a lot because I very rarely finish anything and repurchase it.