Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

March 30, 2017

Great product for in shower removal of makeup. This oily cleansing balm and steamy hot water help melt away every drop of makeup after a long day! A great option for those with dry and sensitive skin due to its lack of fragrance. Follow up with your cleanser, toner, and moisturizer for the full and refreshing treatment!

January 24, 2017

I got a chance to try Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm couple days ago. I was pleasantly surprised how gentle it removes my make up and how soft it is. You don`t have even to rub eyes it dissolves mascara very fast. Also it`s great for any type of skin and without scent at all. Don`t leave it on your skin, you have to remove it with warm cloth or just a facial wipe. My face feels clean and soft.

January 13, 2017

This product is simply amazing! Its not oily when you use it and it takes off every bit of makeup on your face! It makes your skin feel hydrated and soft after each use and is definitely worth the money!

August 26, 2016

I love using this to take off all my makeup at the end of the day. I love that takes off all my mascara, and is very gentle. I usually use this and then cleanse my face with Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser and the combination leaves my skin feeling so soft and removes all traces of makeup. I love this and think it's definitely worth the money, because it doesn't take a whole lot of product each time, and definitely works well.

June 27, 2016

This product removes everything then makes your skin feel so soft after. I have oily skin and can break out easy but this doesn't cause me to break out. I really believe this product is a good investment.

March 02, 2016

I have sensitive combination skin. Trying to find makeup removers that wouldn't irritate my face was such a challenge. Then I found this gem! The cleansing balm is a solid that turns into a thick oil and is massaged onto your dry face. It removes everything! I'm still so impressed at how makeup just seems to melt right off, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. When rinsing your face there's no oily residue or dry feeling afterwards. My skin is left feeling clean and hydrated.

February 23, 2016

I returned this product to Sephora. It left my skin with a greasy feeling residue. I do not wear heavy makeup to begin with, so I do not need such a heavy oil based balm as a first step makeup remover. This requires a second step, normal foaming face wash, to get rid of the heavy oily residue this balm leaves behind. I don't like complicating my routine, so this did not make sense for me. Why add an extra step? I will stick to my 1 stop shot cleanser that does it all - remove makeup, clean skin, and leave me feeling actually clean!

February 19, 2016

This is my go to product to remove heavy makeup and I dont think I have found anything that can beat it! It literally melts even the most waterproof of mascaras and its so effective as you dont even have to use any pads or cotton balls to remove it - it just washes straight off. I did find it a bit pricey but the reviews tempted me and I treated myself! It certainly has lived up to my expectations and i feel it will last very long :)

January 04, 2016

I love this product for taking my makeup off! It works great at getting my waterproof eyeliner/mascara off. I always do a second cleanse after using this just to make sure there's no film left on my skin but it takes makeup off so well that it's worth it. You can't just splash your face with water to get this off though. Make sure you use a cloth.

January 04, 2016

This is the worlds very BEST makeup remover. Fabulous price for a huge jar of it. Jar lasts forever. Non irritating formula. Scent free. Take off ANY type of makeup, even the toughest water proof stuff. Just gently rub it onto your skin and watch the makeup melt off.