Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

March 07, 2017

Clinique take the day off makeup remover works very effectively at taking makeup off! It works on removing eye and lip makeup. It gets every last trace of mascara off so your lashes feel soft again.

May 30, 2016

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It effortlessly takes off any and all make-up without any tugging. It doesn't sting my eyes nor does it break me out. This is the only make up remover I will soon now.

May 10, 2016

This is great for lip stains, sticky matte colours, and caked on contouring. I have extremely sensitive skin due to an auto immune disease and Take The Day Off did not bother my allergies at all. It feels a bit oily but doesn't contain oil, just add a little water during cleaning your face, and watch as you wash your three-day birthday bash away.

February 23, 2016

I really like this product! It takes off all my eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow and doesn't sting or hurt if you get any in your eyes. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

May 14, 2015

Yes, this is effective at taking makeup off. It's probably one of my favourites - but for the price? You can get the same with less expensive brands or even coconut oil which is all-natural.

April 26, 2015

I found this product to be very oily. Its a great make up remover and it does not irritates my eyes.
    I would not buy again since it is not

March 12, 2015

This is my favourite eye make up remover! I won't buy any thing else! It works with no effort, no tugging or pulling on your delicate eye area. It takes every bit of make up off and is not at all drying or harsh!

November 05, 2013

with its title, it is also good for other parts of your face which they gave in detail on its packaging. YAY or NAY? i'll give this one a thumbs down. though it works great, leaves your face squeaky clean... in my opinion, its a bit pricey. there are lots of other brands that works the same but inexpensive. i do not recommend buying this. and it smells strong too.