Clinique Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer Cream

Clinique Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer Cream Reviews

Ranked #1013 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer: This skin-renewing cream instantly reveals newer, brighter, livelier skin. Light exfoliating cream keeps skin at its best: softer, smoother, more even-toned, visibly less lined. Over time strengthens skin for its healthiest look.

October 03, 2009

I absolutely love this product!! I used it one night and the next day, my skin was bright and clear! It gives a great vibrancy to my skin and I feel like someone just turned a light on from beneath my face haha. It's really great for smoothing out any scars from acne, or just curing dull, tired, muddy skin. I 100% recommend it to everyone!

June 19, 2009

I have been using Clinique for years, love the way it feels on my skin and I can trust that it won't cause me to breakout! I received Clinique turnaround as a sample product and used it before moisturizing at night! The product is smooth, silky and definitely NOT greasy! I believe this product makes my skin look clean, clear, and bright! Knowing that this is allergy tested and 100% fragrance free I'm happy with using this for my skin! Clinique has never disappointed me and I would continue to use this product as part of my skincare routine!

August 27, 2006

Just makes you feel more alive. Not greasy.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil