• Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer
  • Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer Reviews

Ranked #953 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer was launched by the design house of Clinique. It is recommended for normal skin.

October 23, 2014

I like the texture of this serum and my skin feels very nice after I put it on, like a refreshing clean feeling, but I am not sure what this renewer does because I don't see any visible difference.

January 11, 2014

I received a trial sample of this and was blown away by how soft, smooth and hydrated this left my skin. Only a very small amount is needed, so although the price might empty your wallet the first time, it lasts a long time and is more effective than cheaper counterparts so you will spend less in the long run and have better looking, healthier skin. I am saving up for my first bottle, can't wait!

May 08, 2010

My friend introduced me to this Clinique product. I only used this once a day but it kept my skin feeling really soft and refreshed. It's high quality stuff. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it if you feel your skin needs a pick me up.

August 18, 2009

I started using Clinique's Turnaround™ Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer about a year ago after receiving a sample in one of their bonus gifts.

It's not cheap ($47 for 30mL) but because it's a "concentrate", you only need a very small amount so the bottle lasts a while. I love the pump-styled bottle because it gives you the perfect amount every time (esp important given the price) plus it's more sanitary than sticking your finger into a jar :)

This lotion goes on like silk, absorbs quickly and feels very light on your skin. And it really does what the name claims -- it takes away the old dead skin, revealing new fresh skin instead -- kind of like a mini-exfoliation without the scrubbing and red skin afterward! I find if I skip this for a few days then my make-up will start going on poorly (getting clumped on the dead skin) so it clearly does work.

While the Clinique counter ladies will tell you you have to use this morning and night, I say that you can easily get away with only once a day. I use it only at night though I supposed if you wanted to have even better results you could use it 2x a day (but go through the bottle faster too ;)

Also note that it's recommended to use it after cleansing but *before* moisturizer as this isn't a true moisturizer so you'll still need that for your dry spots.

I love this product and will be buying a new bottle when my current one runs out!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS