Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #897 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturzer for Very Dry to Dry Skin

An anti-aging moisturizer that protects the skin from UV rays. It minimizes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It stregnthens the skin while leaving it smooth and

May 29, 2014

I liked it. seen a small difference but was expecting more. It is pricey

March 23, 2011

I LOVE this moisturizer! With words like 'youth surge' and 'age decelerating' you might think it's for older women. Well I'm 21 so wrinkles are not an issue, but I see this product as a preventative measure.
Why wouldn't you use a moisturizer with SPF 15? It's really not greasy and I have really sensitive skin and I use this with no problems!
It's pretty expensive, but for something you're going to put on your face twice a day for the foreseeable future, you shouldn't go for the cheapest option.
I use this when I wake up and before I go to sleep (also on patches of dry skin throughout the day), and I now have baby soft skin. Everyone who has come in contact with my face notices!
This product is DEFINITELY worth it, I've used the Clinique moisture surge before, and I prefer this one.
Buy it! You're investing in your skins future!

June 13, 2010

works great. my skin is softer (i have a real problem with dry skin on my face)
and the spf helps out when im gonna be in the sun for the day
this product isnt oily and it goes on smooth and easily.
out of all the facial moisturizers ive used with and spf in it, this is the best

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS