Clinque Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinque Blended Face Powder and Brush Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 335 in Powder

March 14, 2016

Nice powder. Keeps my skin from looking oily. Nice packaging. It is a little expensive but worth it if you have sensitive skin. I will continue to you this powder.

January 23, 2016

Very convenient product, love that the applicator is travel ready.

November 30, 2015

Years ago when I started getting into makeup, clinique was the second brand I tried and I used it for years. This powder is good, comes in different shades, sets make-up well, don't want to use too much or you'll look cakey. Comes with a brush.

November 18, 2015

I love this powder. After applying my foundation it makes my face look very smooth. It brightens up my check bone and under my eye very well. It has a nice finish to it. I've been using it for a year and I am very happy with it. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.

October 16, 2015

Great loose powder for a great price. Nothing special, but it's loose powder.

September 23, 2015

I think this is just average for me. I think color provided for me by make up expert matches my hand more than my face. Well it was purchased just before summer so maybe it was more suitable for winter than summer since your skin tone darkens more in summer!!

April 23, 2015

I love the way this product goes on and looks.

October 23, 2014

I use this powder mostly only to make sure my eyeliner does not rub onto the top of my eyelids. It does work for that, and I like the way it smooths out my eyelids. When I use it on the rest of my face however, it appears an unnatural colour. It is supposed to be a "one shade suits all skin colours", but it is a little too dark for my pale skin.

September 11, 2014

Great product - use the face powder to set your foundation for a flawless finish. Wears well and doesn't transfer to your clothing with regular use. Several shades to choose from.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes