Clorox Concentrated Bleach

Clorox Concentrated Bleach Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

October 09, 2016

I have always trusted Clorox brand bleach. I have used cheaper brands in the past and found them really yellowish and didn't brighten my whites. I use Clorox to brighten, whiten, and freshen my white laundry. I llike the smell after my items come out of the dryer. For the laundry, I use Clorox with Fiberguard. .And for house cleaning and toilet bowl and bathroom sink I use this Clorox Concentrated. Also, the bottle might look small, but it is concentrated to use 3x less than normal.

I recommend this product.

September 12, 2016

I use Clorox in laundry to wash my whites, as a disinfect and all purpose cleaner, especially in my bathroom. I dilute it in water before use on floors and other everyday surfaces. I believe it kills germs and get most of, if not all, the nasty bacteria lurking around the house. Love it. It has a very strong scent so I recommend you dilute before use and wear gloves to protect your hands.

April 11, 2015

A very good bleach. I add it to my whites when laundering, disinfect surfaces with it and use it remove stains from my wooden spoons. A great multi use product.

February 13, 2015

I love Clorox Bleach. I use it on our white clothes as well in the toilet bowl. I pour a little in, give it a swish with the brush and let it sit for an hour. Gets rid of stains.

October 02, 2014

I had never bought clorox before , I recently bought it and feel in love it works for everything from cleaning to washing white clothes