• Clorox Disinfecting Bleach Foamer
Good

Clorox Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

March 16, 2016

This is our go-to cleaning product! We moved in 2014 and cleaned our old house top to bottom with Clorox Bleach Foam, and the new owner said he has never seen a house that clean before, I am serious! We used it for everything from the cupboards to the blinds, stove top, stove hood, to the bathroom, switch covers, floors, etc. It cut grease off the stove hood that I had not been able to get fully off for five YEARS - two applications and it was gone. Love this stuff and we always have at least two bottles in the house at a time :)

February 28, 2016

so i bought this item to clean our shower room and it did a good job. i sprayed it on the tiles and left it for about 1 hour before i rinsed it. i didn't like the smell though.

February 28, 2016

I loooove this spray. I mean, it really stinks and you definitely have to keep your vent on when you use this, but it works so well! I spray it on tough stains, mildew and let it sit for 5-10 min. I don't even need to scrub, it comes off so easily! I can purchase this from the dollarstore for about $2-3/bottle.

January 14, 2016

This is a really good cleaning product, I use it on the bathtub, toilets, sinks and pretty much anything else. I find that if you spray this in a sink and let it sit for 20 minutes that it runs down the drain and actually helps unclog the pipes even though I don't think it's supposed to be used for this. It works better at this particular problem than products that are made for this such as draino, liquid plumber, etc. This works very well on grease and build up dirt.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk