Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

If you've got a busy house, you know that spills and messes happen all the time. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces, including ones you might not expect like finished wood.

November 28, 2016

I found the Clorox disinfecting wipes to be a convenient way to clean up in the bathroom and other places where I want to keep surfaces clean/sterile. However, I prefer other wipes since I found the odor for these wipes to be overpowering and unpleasant. The price is sometimes cheaper for chlorox than other brands but unfortunately I would still prefer the other brands of disinfecting wipes than Chlorox.

September 15, 2016

We wipe in our house! It's the lazy girls way to clean- and you now it's disinfected because it's Clorox. The Sven this not over powering, and it doesn't leave a film.

September 15, 2016

I would have to say this is one of my favorite household products. I use to wipe everything down and I almost every room in my house. I especially love it around and flu season, I can use it to wipe down door handles, my son's luck bag and backpack, and it is fast and quick and I don't have to drag out a big jug of bleach and bucket to do the same thing I can with these wipes. They are great for using in the kitchen for wiping down counters every night after clean up.

September 01, 2016

this was on the kids school shopping list for school!! ik right?!
well, its so good! I keep it in the bathroom, I do have a boy, which works
so good for those little drops, that are left on the toilet, and he now likes to clean too..
pretty good for 5 yrs old!

August 10, 2016

J'ai toujours utilisé ces lingettes pour nettoyer et je continuerai encore très longtemps! Facile à manipuler et nettoie super bien et très éfficacement! Une tâche ? Un petit coup de lingettes et voilà, c'est parti! Elles désinfectent et nettoient en même temps, c'est parfait! Je les utilises partout dans la maison et en plus l'odeur sent le ciel, le fraîs! J'adore!

July 07, 2016

I just started using these within the last few months and I am glad I tried them out. I normally purchase Lysol wipes because they are cheap and effective, but these were on sale so I decided to give them a try. I find that one side is almost netted and it works great for scrubbing hard to clean surfaces. They also retain a lot of the cleaning liquid so I find they don't dry out as quickly as Lysol wipes. I always go for these first now.

April 25, 2016

i love these and use them all the time.i think they work great.they also smell great and will always buy them.these are a great product to use.always like to use these

April 23, 2016

I have been using these for years and find that they are quite handy to have around the house. They come in a variety of scents, including some that are fairly subtle.

March 28, 2016

Tried these wipes recently and they worked very well. Great at cleaning up messes and countertops, and pretty much any surface. I love that they are disinfecting and that the wipes don't dry out easily.

March 07, 2016

I keep these things in my car because I find that they are so handy to use. They are compact enough to store under the seat and I use them every time I am out shopping or going to the hospital or any public place. Keeps me from getting sick.