Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach Reviews

Ranked #334 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

With clinging action. Leaves bowl sanitary. Clinging action coats the bowl for deep-down cleaning. Removes stains and leaves bowl sanitary. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Safe for plumbing and septic systems. Contains no phosphorus. Made in the U.S.A.

February 20, 2016

I didnt like this product the smell was very strong and seemed to linger for a very time time. My cap was very cheaply made a broke as soon as we used it leaking every where. Cleaned alright however I would not reccomened it

June 10, 2015

I found this had a very strong smell. It didn't really clean the toilet very well and there was the problem with the cap. When ever I used this it leaked and made a mess. There are a lot better products than this to clean a toilet.

April 27, 2015

This product is a great bowl cleaners and normally goes on sale.
    The problem is the cap, that gets broken and leaks the product.

March 17, 2015

Works really well and it has the added bleach in there so it not only smells great but it also cleans very well!

July 04, 2012

Love it. Works well, bottle does not have to be shaken like other brands. Kills germs.

May 02, 2012

I found after using this product, 2 weeks later I had a pink/black scum in the toilet! It took me months and many different cleaners to get it to stop developing!!

December 14, 2011

This product made me very angry! The bottle design itself is just crap, you're supposed to turn the lid to open, tip upside down and the cleaner will come out of the top hole (see picture). Well I turned to open and tipped upside down and the cleaner started coming out under the lid, and went all over.... all over my hands, then onto my black towel and all over a black shirt I was wearing, the whole contents of the bottle spilled out without being able to stop it. Bleach everywhere, and ruined my shirt and towel and burnt my skin.
    I emailed Clorox about this and they said they would send me a free product coupon...yea like I'm gonna use this again!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic