Clorox Ultra FibreGard Bleach
Good

Clorox Ultra FibreGard Bleach Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

August 16, 2016

I love this product, it is the only one i use to clean the bathroom and floor. Other products leave are sticky. I hihly recommend it. I started using it 2 years ago and can't pass it!

July 12, 2012

Clorox Ultra FibreGard Bleach is a great product. I use it a lot, and I find it great for my home. It keeps my cloths color longer, extends the durability and tackles those hard stains. Plus I use a laundry room in my apartment building, and it just makes me feel better when I put a splash of this product with my laundry. Clorox products rock !!

December 12, 2011

Clorox Ultra FibreGard Bleach whitens your white’s great and it removes body soil, stains and orders that some deodorants can leave behind. Using Clorox Ultar Bleach with FibreGard also helps to keep the fibbers of your clothing, sheets and other laundry stronger for longer saving you money. The only thing about this bleach that I don’t like is the way the bottle is made. For some reason no matter how careful I try to be with it, I can’t get it to pour smoothly into the bleach compartment on my washer. I had it spill over every time I used it up until the bottle was half full. After that it seemed to pour much more smoothly and I haven’t had any spill since the bottle has gone down. How ever this could just be me. If you want your clothing to be cleaner, bright and last longer then try Clorox Ultra FibreGrad Bleach.