Good

Cloth diapers - All in one style Reviews

1 review
Ranked #4 out of 709 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

January 06, 2016

I tried every type of cloth diaper I know of: prefolds with covers, fitted, pockets and inserts, all-in-ones, starting with the "China cheapies" then out of curiosity began investing more to find what I like best. My favourite kind became All-In-one (AIO) cloth diapers...as fast and convenient to use as disposable diapers, but they need to be washed so you can reuse them.
They were easiest to use compared to pockets, prefolds/flats, etc (because everything absorbent is attached to the waterproof diaper, usually you just tuck in the material and put on baby). However they dried much slower than the other types (except fitteds which took even longer to dry) and that's after going through my dryer-they still had dampness!
Ideas came to my mind of designs that could work BETTER, dry faster, be easier to spray solids off of, than the AIOs I bought from various big cloth diaper brands.
I researched for the best quality materials (because yes my baby and YOURS are worth it!) and began sewing. After many many diapers and tweaks in my design, I came up with what I now make and LOVE. I've tested on my son all along and some amazing moms are testing them on their babies before I launch my small business.

I will be selling my Handmade one size all in one Diapers, mama Nursing items and Baby accessories (all made in Canada, from the best US-made materials) on my website www.alimamastore.com opening Spring 2016 :)
Visit me and be on my VIP elist to hear about the grand opening, new products and secret sales! Warm Thanks -Katrina

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends