Clover Leaf Flavoured Tuna Reviews

Ranked #2229 out of 2312 in Grocery

Our mission is to be your family's trusted source for the world's healthiest, safest and highest quality seafood...naturally. We guarantee you have never tasted canned seafood like ours. We use only the best part of the fillet, it is hand packed and cooked once in it's own natural omega-3 rich oils. It's wildly delicious, eat it straight from the can!

Average Price:  $.99

August 30, 2016

I love the variety in flavours, especially the spicy thai and satay and peanut flaours. I like to add it to my salad or make a tuna sandwich. it's good value for the money, very tasty and convenient for a quick meal

April 25, 2016

I love Clover Leaf flavoured tuna as there are many different flavours to choose from and they are all delicious! It add flavour to your sandwich, salads, pasta, etc anything you want. I love the flaky texture of the tuna as well and you can't beat the price. I always buy in bulk because they don't last long in my house.

March 16, 2016

i love to change up my tuna flavor/.. i also use this in tuna lasanga its so good that way,full flavor and not dry at all.lots of moisture in this tuna!!!!!!

March 16, 2016

you know what I love clover leaf tuna in a can, I like it with the other flavours (additional oils, salt, pepper)
but the flavoured spicy tuna....no I will pass.
I found the texture was even different when combining with other ingredients within a tuna salad for example to make.

I found too much spicy flavour took away from the tune flavour, as well too much oil, too much spice, which just went all over everything, couldn't drain out.

I did n't like the actual flavour of the spice tuna, rather use clover leaf original tuna and add my own spices to my own specifications.

June 18, 2015

Some of the flavours of this tuna are really good, while I really don't like others. The sundried tomato one was amazing, but I hated the dill one.
The peel away tops are super convenient, and the tuna itself is good. Veyr flavourful, and even works as a standalone snack!

March 16, 2015

Clover Leaf Flavored Tuna is my favorite brand of tuna I have it at least tree times.I use it in my of my recipes. It always tastes great,low in calories and so good for you.

March 16, 2015

a nice change to the normal white tuna1 has a little kick to it which i love!

March 15, 2015

I really like this tuna a lot because it comes in so many different flavours and they are a great price. They are so handy to have on hand for a quick lunch or a healthy snack with crackers. I really like the dill one a lot.

November 21, 2014

I tried the Spicy Thai tuna and it was amazing! I love spicy food and this had just the right amount of kick to it. It is the perfect size for a mid-afternoon snack and I will definitely be buying more of these. I love the fact that it is a great source of protein and iron as well. The only down side is that it is really high in sodium.

November 04, 2013

J adore ce Produit. Il existe en plusieurs saveurs Et ma préférée est celle au chili. Le ton est de bonne qualité, mais les portions sont petites.