CLR Bathroom Cleaner

CLR Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

October 19, 2016

We have very hard well water and this is the only thing outside of straight bleach that gets rid of all those mineral deposits in my toilet. I also use it to wash the siding on the house. It gets stains off easily.

October 08, 2016

This stuff is hard core. If you have hard water or well water like my Mom's house, this is your best choice for some tough cleaning. It makes that tough cleaning easy. It is bio-degradable and non toxic so it is good for the whole family and environment. Most cleansers to remove all that rust or calciium build up are so harsh and bad so I am glad CLR is around. I first saw it in ads on the TV years and years ago and thought, ya right, as if. But now it is ever so popular.

I haven't used it in my coffee pot, but the utility sink in the laundry room is super clean and stays that way. It is almost that after using CLR it repells the rust, lime and calcium build up and stains from progressing.

It is around $12 a bottle, but you don't need much to get the job done. Oh and for my Mom's shower with the glass walls, super clean using the squeegey and CLR All Purpose Spray. I do recommend this

June 19, 2016

I live in a rural area and our water is VERY hard. Other bathroom cleansers never get the brown ring out of my toilet or bathtub - but this stuff takes it right off! Awesome for stubborn grime. I always keep a bottle on hand.

March 10, 2016

I'm so glad I found this product! It works great getting rid of soap scum and water marks. Just a quick few sprays a bit of scrubbing and my bath is sparkling again. Works great on those water spots on the glass doors. The smell isn't overwhelming like some of the other cleaners. The only downfall is it doesn't take care of any mood/mildew stains.

November 13, 2015

CLR is the only cleaner I find that gets my soapscum off my stone tiles in my bathroom. I also love how clean it makes my faucets and toilet look after its used. Highly reccomended!

November 12, 2015

Amazing stuff! Gets rid of hard water stains in no time! Minimizes scrubbing required for tough jobs as well. I am NOT a fan of it's smell, but I deal with it because I have not ever found anything that wors as well as this stuff does on hard water marks!

June 08, 2015

This is a great product it removes rust from you tub, toilet, and sink, as well as soap scum!

June 04, 2015

best cleaner out there removes all stains

June 04, 2015

Another great cleaning product, that works great and cleans effortless.

June 04, 2015

This product is great for cleaning the whole bathroom without much scrubbing effort. The dirt and grime seems to come right off. This product does have a bit of a strong odour though so I would make sure the door or even a window is open.