Club house chicken gravy
Good

Club house chicken gravy Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 14, 2016

I like this sauce ! I always have lots of enveloppes around . The taste is great and it is not expensive ! Club House make alot of good spices and sauces .

February 14, 2016

Love Club House. It's easy and yummy and live all their products. I use their turkey gravy when I cook my famous turkey. It's also awesome for homemade poutines. Full of flavor.

January 24, 2016

I really like the convenience and simple to make #ClubHouse (Chicken Gravy) it really makes delicious, smooth and tasty gravy. It is also great to give great flavor to your casseroles, soups, for hot chicken sandwiches, french fries and on your Roast chicken and mashed potatoes, Very good price. #ClubHouse has many varieties of sauces. seasoning mixes and gravy mixes for all your meat, fish and poultry.

January 24, 2016

Club house chicken gravy is a must in my kitchen. I can count on taste and consistency as all my family say pass more gravy.. Thanks, Club House

January 24, 2016

I cannot make gravy no matter how hard I try and I was having trouble trying to find one that I could use for certain meals. I tried this and I absolutely loved it! It tastes so good and you would think that it was homemade, So it's the only one I buy.