Good

Club House Tex Mex Reviews

Ranked #1599 out of 2339 in Grocery

January 06, 2017

This is an excellent, very versatile spice. You can use in wraps, sauces, meats, pizza...the list goes on. I have been using this spice for many years now and will continue to do so for many more.

May 29, 2016

I like this CLub House Tex Mex I like putting this on my tacos and other wraps that I make it gives it such great favors my family members just love the taste of these when I make tacos wraps and add this spice to it

January 18, 2016

I love finding great spice blends that are already put together, it takes the guess work out and you know it will always taste the same. This particular blend can be put on nearly anything. I love to put it on chicken or sliced steak for wraps, very tasty.

August 24, 2014

Great blend of spices!

I first bought this to try after my usual taco kit box was upsetting my family's tummys. I just add 3TBSP to a pound of beef when making taco meat and the result is super yummy. And no sore tummys!

My husband also uses this with other spices when making his special dry rub recipe and it comes out beautiful every time!

This is a must have in my house!!!