CND Shellac Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 21, 2016

I used this brand on my neighbour once and that was the last time I used it. I don't know if the colour was just old or was a bad batch but it was just awful. The colour was streaking and did not dry. I tried 2 different lamps (Yes I was using the Shellac). I will definitely be sticking with my regular gel polish brand

August 09, 2016

I used to hate my natural nails because I have small nail beds so I always got "fake nails". I was just introduced to shellac by my manicurist and I love it! It lasted for 3 weeks the first time (I just got it done for the second time 3 days ago). I love how easy it is to remove and it sets in no time after the application. Once you go shellac you never go back!!

June 23, 2016

This is the only gel polish that I will use. Love the colours! The bottles are quite small for the price but most of my bottles have lasted me a few years. I really wish that CND would come out with color changing polishes.

March 28, 2016

J'adore cest vernis ils procurent la plus belle brillance et durabilité ainsi qun énorme éventail de choix j'utilise tout les produit uv surtout ! Les meilleurs

February 12, 2016

Received this product to try a few months ago from chick advisor. I forgot to review it but have used it quite a few times. It lasts at least a week without chipping.

January 19, 2016

I had read about CND shellac manicures on Chick Advisor and had been curious. I applied for the product review club, but wasn't successful, but was still curious enough to give it a try on my own. I have had quite a few manicures before, but they never lasted very long. I am very tough on my hands, cleaning, washing dishes, gardening, typing etc. I was completely blown away by the effectiveness of this product. I had my nails done on December 31st for New Years Eve. Today is the 19th of January and they were still chip free!!! I only removed the polish today because the growth on my nails had become unsightly. I did remove the polish at home because I didn't have the time to make an appointment at a salon. soaking my nails for 10 minutes in pure acetone nailpolish remover I purchased at walmart, the polish came off relatively easily. My nails and fingers were dry afterwards, but nothing that a quick rub with hand lotion didn't solve. I thought my nails really retained that just polished shine too for the entire time I had the polish on my nails. I worked with all kinds of cleaners and took no special care with my hands and: Not. One. Chip! I would definitely get this done again in the future, though I would probably select a lighter colour next time some that where my natural nails were growing in wouldn't be so obvious. It is a bit of a hassle getting the product off, but the longevity of the manicure makes it so worth it. At $51 at my local salon, this was not a cheap service, but again, for special occasions, I consider it worth it. I also loved that my nails were completely dry immediately - no worrying about wrecking your manicure searching for your keys or wallet right after your manicure is finished! Light years ahead of regular polish. I don't think I would pay for a regular manicure again.

January 10, 2016

My favourite shellac brand, I prefer it over OPI Gelcolor. I have 5 colours and love them all. The opaque milky shades are harder to apply and need 3 coats for a fully opaque look without streaks. But nothing else lasts 2 weeks! Amazing!

January 07, 2016

I am a full time working mom of 4 kids and also a crazy schedule for lessons and classes throughout the weekday evenings. I fell in love with CND after the first week of wearing it. I was finally able to paint my nails and not see them chipped within the first 24 hours. I work in an office and deal with many clients and I try and look tip top daily as I take pride in my appearance. Thanks for choosing me to test this product out!

December 24, 2015

love this product!! works super great. definitely prefer it over gel nails!!

December 15, 2015

I received this from Chick Advisor to try and I was really impressed, the color was a great light pink that I liked to wear and I applied it a week before going on a two week honeymoon to the beach and it lasted the entire trip. I was very impressed with no chips or breaks it looked great the whole time - highly recommend.