• CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner
  • CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner

CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 157 in Nail Care

July 14, 2016

I love this product, I have used it on clients in a salon and also on myself.
It feels great on your nails/fingers, doesn't feel or look greasy and also absorbs quickly. Cuticles instantly look healthier and moisturized. I like to apply it a few times a week, my cuticles are relatively healthy so I mostly use it for pleasure but if you have dry/damaged cuticles than you should apply it every night.
As I said, I have also used this on clients after manicures etc. and I have seen some pretty bad cuticles, this product fixed them right up!
It isn't overly expensive either (for a salon brand) and it also has a nice scent to it which is always a bonus.

July 04, 2016

This is a great, widely available cuticle oil. It does a great job of hydrating and protecting cuticles. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to buy their cuticle oil in salons or through traditional stores. That said, I still use mostly independent or artisan brands of cuticle oil because the scent variety is better and I can support small businesses here in Canada.

I tried CND SolarOil thanks to a free press sample. #prsample

April 26, 2016

CND makes the best Nail Products! I have horrible dry and brittle nails and cuticles. The first time i used this i fell in love and went back to get more just in case the store ran out. I have told so many people about how good it is.

April 15, 2016

I legitimately love this cuticle oil. I learned that this particular combination of oil works really well to penetrate the nail bed even WITH nail polish on. I am constantly oiling my cuticles and it definitely helps to keep my nails strong and cuticles moisturized.

April 14, 2016

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have one in my purse, one at home and a small sized one for when I go away. Easy to appeal, doesn't cost a lot, and most importantly very effective. Recommend this product to anyone who has the tendency to pick their nails or cuticles.

April 13, 2016

Have been using this product for several years and have noticed a marked improvement in nail growth, strength. I removed my acrylic nails a few years ago and my nails were in a very bad way. My nail tech recommended I use this product and have been using ever since.

April 13, 2016

I love this whole line of products. It is very affordable but the quality is amazing. I love using the oil on my nails a couple times a week or when my cuticles look like they are in need of it. it makes them feel amazing and soft and easy to work with. my nails look super healthy after each use too. The bottl e will last you forever !

April 08, 2016

I am a big fan of Solar Oil. I use it a few times a week on my cuticles and nails. I am not sure if it has strengthened my nails, but it sure has worked wonders on my cuticles! I have extremely dry hand skin and rough cuticles and hand lotion seems to do nothing for my cuticles. But Solar Oil has delivered the moisture that my cuticles need and they are starting to look great. Nice and smooth now.I will repurchase once I run out.

October 03, 2015

I use this on a daily basis to help with my weak nails - they were breaking so often before I discovered this conditioner!

I apply it once a day (never when I am applying nail polish due to the oils).

It is a light oil, and applied with a brush, so minimal mess, and it dries quickly.

May 29, 2015

I absolutely love this product. It helps conditions nails and keeps cuticles healthy. You can get a few sizes for convenience. I like to apply the product around the cuticle then under my nails and rub it in. Lasts a good 10 hours. Can even be used with enhancements (acrylic or gel).

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?