CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 179 in Nail Care

February 19, 2017

I use this all the time when ever I am doing my nails and also I apply it once a day. It helps maintain healthy nails and cuticles. A little goes a long time at and a bottle will last you long time as well. Absorbs nicely into the skin. Scent is also just as nice!

February 02, 2017

I got this oil to try it out as it seems to be very popular and has good reviews. I'm not super impressed with it, though it is a good oil. It is not very fast absorbing for me, and the moisturizing effect doesn't last for more than 1/2h. I also don't like the bitter smell.

I found the material data sheet for it and it shows it is about 70% almond oil, 20% jojoba, and then other stuff. I wish the jojoba would be higher percentage as that one absorbs better into skin and nails than the almond. I often make my own oil mixes so i'll probably keep doing that instead of repurchasing this one. The price is too high for me, for what it is.

July 14, 2016

I love this product, I have used it on clients in a salon and also on myself.
    It feels great on your nails/fingers, doesn't feel or look greasy and also absorbs quickly. Cuticles instantly look healthier and moisturized. I like to apply it a few times a week, my cuticles are relatively healthy so I mostly use it for pleasure but if you have dry/damaged cuticles than you should apply it every night.
    As I said, I have also used this on clients after manicures etc. and I have seen some pretty bad cuticles, this product fixed them right up!
    It isn't overly expensive either (for a salon brand) and it also has a nice scent to it which is always a bonus.

July 04, 2016

This is a great, widely available cuticle oil. It does a great job of hydrating and protecting cuticles. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to buy their cuticle oil in salons or through traditional stores. That said, I still use mostly independent or artisan brands of cuticle oil because the scent variety is better and I can support small businesses here in Canada.

I tried CND SolarOil thanks to a free press sample. #prsample

April 26, 2016

CND makes the best Nail Products! I have horrible dry and brittle nails and cuticles. The first time i used this i fell in love and went back to get more just in case the store ran out. I have told so many people about how good it is.

April 15, 2016

I legitimately love this cuticle oil. I learned that this particular combination of oil works really well to penetrate the nail bed even WITH nail polish on. I am constantly oiling my cuticles and it definitely helps to keep my nails strong and cuticles moisturized.

April 14, 2016

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have one in my purse, one at home and a small sized one for when I go away. Easy to appeal, doesn't cost a lot, and most importantly very effective. Recommend this product to anyone who has the tendency to pick their nails or cuticles.

April 13, 2016

Have been using this product for several years and have noticed a marked improvement in nail growth, strength. I removed my acrylic nails a few years ago and my nails were in a very bad way. My nail tech recommended I use this product and have been using ever since.

April 13, 2016

I love this whole line of products. It is very affordable but the quality is amazing. I love using the oil on my nails a couple times a week or when my cuticles look like they are in need of it. it makes them feel amazing and soft and easy to work with. my nails look super healthy after each use too. The bottl e will last you forever !

April 08, 2016

I am a big fan of Solar Oil. I use it a few times a week on my cuticles and nails. I am not sure if it has strengthened my nails, but it sure has worked wonders on my cuticles! I have extremely dry hand skin and rough cuticles and hand lotion seems to do nothing for my cuticles. But Solar Oil has delivered the moisture that my cuticles need and they are starting to look great. Nice and smooth now.I will repurchase once I run out.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating