CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1481 in Nail Polish

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!

• Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:

March 23, 2017

I love this nail polish! It lasts at least a week but most times even longer. The colours are great and the top coat is excellent - same quality as the nail salon!

March 06, 2017

Love this nail polish. My nails last for a really long time. It is expensive though, so sometimes I just use regular/cheaper nail polish and apply the CND top coat. But, if the price isn't an issue - I would totally recommend this polish.

February 27, 2017

I recieved this polish and top coat in my Topbox that I used to suscribe to. I loved it. I found it really did last a whole week with minimal chipping. My favorite part was how quickly it dried.

February 27, 2017

I have chosen this brand of nail polish when getting manicures/pedicures at the salon a few times and have found that it does last a long time! Because I haven't applied it myself I can't speak for the application side, but it seems to go on easy when the nail technicians are using it. The smell isn't too bad, I just wish there were more colour options!

February 17, 2017

I love this product. I'm a super busy Mom of 3 little children and have no time to do my nails every day or every other day. This polish will last weeks not just 1. Love it for the colour child and love it for the durability. Even holds up to hadn't washing, dish washing, kid bathing, etc. Used to use OPI for decades. This is my go to now for the last 6 years.

January 05, 2017

So expensive for what you get. It wasn't any different to my essie nail polishes, and was somewhat streaky. No thanks, I will stick with my essie nail polish..

December 06, 2016

i loved the colours i purchased 3, but i found that it didn't hold up a week for me, but i think the only reason why is due to my job no matter what no nail polish holds up for me

November 24, 2016

In Esthetics school we used nothing but Vinylux for our clients.

The Vinylux claim to fame is that it's a week-long wear polish that won't chip. I simply don't find that to be true.

Yes the product lasts a little bit longer than regular polishes and i'm sure that for some, it can last up to a week. However in my experience, the majority of people don't get the promised results.

The formula itself thickens a lot sooner than regular polish does because of the different composition. If you find this happens, put a few drops of nail polish remover into the bottle and shake it up, this should loosen the product and make it easier to apply :)

I would not recommend this product. I think you'd be better of saving your money and sticking to regular polish or splurging and getting gel polish instead.

October 28, 2016

I love this nail polish. It lasted 10 days before the first chip. The colours are so rich looking, just beautiful. I liked the fact that it went on lovely and dried quick. You cannot beat that.

October 04, 2016

I love the colour options on this product but for some reason it doesn't stay on a week with out chipping for some reason. I wear gloves when I was the dishes as well