CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!

• Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:

November 24, 2016

In Esthetics school we used nothing but Vinylux for our clients.

The Vinylux claim to fame is that it's a week-long wear polish that won't chip. I simply don't find that to be true.

Yes the product lasts a little bit longer than regular polishes and i'm sure that for some, it can last up to a week. However in my experience, the majority of people don't get the promised results.

The formula itself thickens a lot sooner than regular polish does because of the different composition. If you find this happens, put a few drops of nail polish remover into the bottle and shake it up, this should loosen the product and make it easier to apply :)

I would not recommend this product. I think you'd be better of saving your money and sticking to regular polish or splurging and getting gel polish instead.

October 28, 2016

I love this nail polish. It lasted 10 days before the first chip. The colours are so rich looking, just beautiful. I liked the fact that it went on lovely and dried quick. You cannot beat that.

October 04, 2016

I love the colour options on this product but for some reason it doesn't stay on a week with out chipping for some reason. I wear gloves when I was the dishes as well

September 29, 2016

Bon vernis à ongles qui tient super longtemps sur mes ongles courts. Un peu plus dispendieux que les autres vernis à ongles ,mais je trouve qu-il en vaut quand même la peine.

September 21, 2016

I bought this to try out as I needed a new top coat. I gave this one ago a I was very happy in the beginning. The price was just right, it went on smooth and dried quickly. The only concerning thing about this is that after a few days, my nail polish colour started to discolour. I tried out different brands and colours under the top coat, but it did the same thing. Still a great top coat, just not happy with the long term effects

September 18, 2016

Though this product was a little pricey, it works! I tried it on my nails and there was no chipping for minimum a week. Though I would have like a bit more shine to the top coat, the colour choice was great and It has saved me money on weekly manicures!

July 13, 2016

I received this as part of the Product Review Club a very long time ago. This nail polish is lovely! I have trouble with almost every brand of nail polish that I've tried, they chip so quickly. Vinylux lasts me just under a week, which I am very impressed with. The application in smooth and the variety of colours are beautiful.

June 29, 2016

I love this product! I initially tried this brand at Sekai Nails on Queen W in Toronto the day before a big event. I was told that this particular brand was "long lasting" and after reading some reviews, I decided to give it a shot. It did not disappoint! The polish job lasted a week before it started to show any wear and tear.

The price is average considering the prices of competitor brands that don't last as long as the CND Vinylux polish.

June 23, 2016

I found that the price is higher but it's a very good product. When I apply it on my nails, its last for 10 days. I can do everything I want and my nails are beautiful

June 23, 2016

I would using this product when I just want to do my nails quickly and don't wanna contend with gel.
I love that the available colours are the same as the CND gel polishes.
I purchased this product for my grandma and she loves it as she can now go over a week without having to do her nails and it dries really quickly.