CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

May 26, 2016

This is the best top coat ever. You can use it with other brands and it will keep your nails from chipping for so much longer. I don't like doing my nails often so this is such a lifesaver.

May 25, 2016

I have used this product professionally, and I love it. It's super durable, when paired with the VINYLUX Weekly polish, it gives a really long lasting basic manicure. I also have used it over various other polishes and nail art, and it works amazingly. Easier to remove than regular gel polishes but very strong and long lasting.

May 03, 2016

I loved the CND Vinylux Weekly topcoat that I recieved to try free courtesy of Chick Advisor and CND. My only complaint is that I found it a little tough to apply without getting a lot of air bubbles. It did however maintain the longevity that it claims and more. I recieved 9 days of wear out of my most recent polish and I even tried this top coat over a regular polish and still had success with longevity. All around excellent buy though!! Thanks again for the oppurtinuty!

April 30, 2016

This is a fantastic top coat used over other CND nail polishes. It is long lasting, and easy to apply. Although my manicure wasn't entirely resistant to chips and damage during the week, this top coat is far better than most! I would recommend giving it a try.

April 29, 2016

I was able to try the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat for free in conjunction with the Weekly Polish thanks to Chick Advisor. This top coat is probably the best one that I have ever tried at home or even had applied at a salon. The bottle was easy to open and the brush was a good size for ease of application. The top coat went on smooth and was not the least bit runny. It also dried quickly. The added sheen and protection provided by the top coat was amazing. My nails did not chip and the colour did not fade or peel. I also liked the fact that there was no chemical smell.

The results of the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat were so good that I would not hesitate to bring it to the nail salon with me the next time that I get a mani/pedi.

April 27, 2016

I HATE doing my nails. Using this product has made the hassle way more worth it because this top coat makes my manicure last for literally a week. I apply it every few days to keep the shine, and sometimes I can get 2 weeks out of it! Amazing product, worth the price for sure!

April 22, 2016

I got this top coat for free from the Product Review Club along with the Weekly Polish in Salmon Run.

I was initially disappointed with the Weekly Polish since it didn't apply very evenly, but after applying the Top Coat, I was happy to see that it really made a difference in the look of the polish. It made my nails super shiny and smooth, which gave a very nice effect to my otherwise shoddy colour application.

However, my nails felt very tight after everything dried. I'm not sure if it's the fault of the Polish or of the Top Coat, but you can definitely notice some discomfort, especially if you don't usually wear nail polish. I also noticed some shrinkage after my nails dried down.

It also takes quite some time to dry. It feels like it dried quickly but you should be careful with using your hands too much for the next while. Even the next day after I took a shower, I noticed some of my nails were a little dented.

It has been three days since I applied the Weekly Polish and Top Coat and only noticed minor wear at the tips. I think if you take care to apply the Top Coat along the edges of your nails, it should last a lot longer.

I would definitely recommend this Top Coat if you're looking for a shiny look and can spare the time for it to dry down.

April 22, 2016

I was offered the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat #gotitfree to test and review thanks to the @cndcanada #TryVINYLUXWeekly #productreviewclub offer from @ChickAdvisor. I found that the thick top coat adhered to my nail polish and created a high gloss finish that protected my nails from chipping. Just like my CND Vinylux Weekly Polish #117 Grape Gum; the formula is fast drying. I was able to get on with my day in no time without worrying that my nail polish would be smudged, dented or possibly ruined. This top coat gave my nails an at home professional looking finish. My manicure lasted five days; longer than with any other name brand top coat that I’ve ever used. By the end of the five days there was only a bit of wear and tear on the tips of my nails and they were barely noticeable. No large chips and not one of my nails broke or had to be filed like they usually do. I felt like my nails were protected by this quality top coat. I highly recommend this product and will be using it from now on.

April 22, 2016

I received the CNN Vinylux Top Coat free from ChickAdvisor! I received this along with the Mint Convertible polish!

This top coat was amazing! I enjoyed using this over the polish colour I received. I applied it after I applied 3 coats of the polish and it made the polish look so much better! It is very easy to apply, just one easy coat and it makes your nails look so shiny and like they were done at a salon! My polish ended up last three days on my nails before chipping, which is a long time for me as they usually chip after 1-2 days. This has definitely become my new favourite top coat and I will continue to apply this after I paint my nails from now on :) Highly recommend!

April 22, 2016

I received a bottle of this top coat to review for free from chick advisor and I was really happy with it. It works wonderfully on top of different brands of polish and it helped my polish stay put for longer then normal (5 days vs 3) will defiantly buy this in the future.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge