C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine Vanilla Mint
Good

C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine Vanilla Mint Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 697 in Lip Gloss

May 25, 2016

I LOVE this lip balm! I have sensitive lips that need constant hydration but burn if I use tge wrong products. This is hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. I don't need to reapply frequently and it leaves my lips with the perfect amount of hydration without feeling too oily or sticky. It leaves them perfectly shiny and just a little sweet. I love that you get a little breath freshen along with it. I have been using this balm for about 2-3 years now and it is the only one I use, I have it in my car, my purse and my bathroom drawer. Love it!

October 05, 2015

LOVE this!

I am obsessed with minty fresh breath but being in an office and attending meetings does not give me the opportunity to clew gum or pop a mint, this is an acceptable way to get the minty breath!

April 28, 2015

I absolutely love all the lip shines, they are so hydrating and refreshing on my lips

March 28, 2014

This is one of my all time faves! I also love it in Cinnamint, but the vanilla mint is so refreshing! I love that it isn't too sticky, and you can always count on getting a deal on these at Bath and Body Works if you buy more than 1! Definitely worth every penny :)