C.O. Bigelow - My Favorite Night Balm #306
Good

C.O. Bigelow - My Favorite Night Balm #306 Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 834 in Lip Balm

December 30, 2016

This is the BEST moisturizing lip gloss - night or day! Even on my winter commute to work, my lips stay soft and moisturized. It may be a small package, only 10ml, but a little goes a long way. One tube lasts me a little over 4 months. It is a bit think, but it works well under lip gloss or a shiny lipstick if you want color on your lips. However, I don't recommend using it under a matte lipstick.

June 08, 2015

I first bought this lip balm at a semi-annual sale at Bath and Body works. I think this is hands down one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. It has now become my regular nightly balm. It doesn't matter how chapped or dry my lips are at night, when I use this balm, they are always soft and smooth in the morning. The lip balm is very thick and contains shea butter and even when I wake during the night, I can still feel it on my lips. I always keep a full tube of this on hand so I know I will not run out.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans