C.O. Bigelow "Rose Salve"
Good

C.O. Bigelow "Rose Salve" Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 862 in Lip Balm

November 10, 2016

I picked up a few of these at Bath & Body Works and gave one each to my parents. I keep mine at work on my desk and try to use it on cuticles every few hours. There are some days I love the smell and other days it gets a little sickly sweet - definitely smells like roses though. I like that it's lightweight and doesn't leave my fingers feeling greasy, but it's super moisturizing too. I've used it as a lip balm as well when I've been too lazy to dig out my chapstick.

September 21, 2016

This salve is a life saver and can be found all around my work, home, car & purse. It contains no chemicals to make your lips addicted. Just pure hydration at it's best. And it has a light rose smell. Perfection!

July 17, 2016

Ok where do I even begin? First of all the fact that it's multifunctional is a bonus. I must say I generally use it on my lips, but sometimes my cuticles and elbows too. On my lips it's so great! Very moisturizing, very soft, lasts a long time.... If I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are amazingly amazing! As for my cuticles, I mean, mine aren't and were never in bad shape to begin with, so I can't speak to say they changed them much in any shape, way or form but they did soften them! Used on my elbows, they make them smoother for the time being, but overall I never noticed a difference.