C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 697 in Lip Gloss

Bath and Body Works' mint-infused lip balm provides a glossy high shine with a refreshing cooling sensation. Lips stay moist and protected while Peppermint Oil gives breath long-lasting freshness. Pair with a wonderful lipstick.

February 02, 2017

Was so happy to see they started selling this in the town where I live because buyign this online was a pain in the rear. I love this stuff, the shine, taste, smell, and price. It's cheap and smells amazing, most of the kinds anyways. Woul definately recommend thisto anyone

January 10, 2017

I used to use this religiously but I found that the container lid got very sticky and gross. On occasion the product would squeeze out too quickly and get everywhere. I also found that continued use really dried out my lips. I now only occasionally use this. I also would not use this if you have cracked lips as the mint really burns. Would still recommend this though as it is a quality product and has a high shine, if that is the look you are going for.

October 19, 2016

I used to use this all through my teenage years. I loved how cooling and soothing the formula was. It even had a nice sweet taste if you accidentally licked it. Unfortunately like other lip gloss, my hair always got stuck in it which was very annoying. Also, the twist on area under the cap was always sticky and my 'purse debris' always got stuck all over it which subsequently got on my lips.

September 28, 2016

Love, love, love this lip gloss. I love they way it looks, feels and lasts on your lips. It is the only lip gloss that I use. I always buy a few when I'm in the store. I use it daily. It is the best!

April 25, 2016

This is my go-to lip gloss and it has always been in my purse for probably the past 10 years. I have a plethora of lip balms and glosses, and many come and go, but I always go back to buy more of this one. Sometimes I mix it with a coloured gloss for a bit of colour. It gives a tingling feeling that is refreshing and it is sweet and minty. Love!

March 15, 2016

WOW this gloss is awesome! I love the feeling of it tingling on my lips and the colours are to die for ... it's hard to find a nice brown shade that doesn't look weird on your lips but this one delivers.

February 11, 2016

I love the fact that these lip-glosses are edible and it says on the packaging too. The second purpose for them is to make your breath fresh. But with overt time of using this product your lips do become more dry and you need to reapply constantly, that's the downfall. It also is a bit sticky which I don't like.

January 04, 2016

Bath and body works has a great variety of lip glosses and this is one of my favourites.

I love the menthol smell! It makes the lips tingle.

Can't go wrong with the price. I usually pick up 3 at a time when the promo is on.

May 05, 2015

Such a great lip product! I love the tingly mint feel and the shine is amazing! Great alone or paired with lipstick. I highly recommend it!

May 01, 2015

This lip gloss has great long lasting shine. It does have a bit of a burning feeling when you first apply it which I am not a fan of. I recommend you give it a try though.