C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Mentha Tinted Lip Balm in Baby Pink

C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Mentha Tinted Lip Balm in Baby Pink Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow No. 1648 Baby Pink Mint Vitamin Mentha Tinted Lip Balm 0.12 oz - Sealed

No. 1648 - Shade: Baby Pink Mint - Gives a hint of sheer pink color.

This mint-infused vitamin lip balm imparts a sheer wash of hydrating color with a refreshing, cooling sensation. The moisture-quenching formula, made with a healthy lip complex, nourishes lips with vitamins, minerals and antioxidant-rich goji berry while adding transparent, soft shine and a hint of natural-looking color. Lips looks and feel healthy, soft and smooth.

With Healthy Lip Complex 5.8% and Peppermint Oil 2.1%

1.5/5

April 28, 2015

This is the only product I don't like from this company. It's so sheer and isn't hydrating on the lips at all.

August 04, 2012

This lip balm is pretty unique. It was given to me as a gift in Baby Pink Mint and I actually didn't like it at first. However, the more I use it the more I like it. It has a minty effect which leaves your breath smelling clean and also gives your lips a bit of tingle. The colour is also quite lovely and neutral so it goes on giving you just a hint of something. It applies easily and stays on fairly well. It doesn't smudge off like many lipsticks do. I like swiping this on when I just want a hint of colour. It is also packed with vitamins, minerals, and gogi berry - so for those of you out there looking for a lip gloss that is good for your lips, this is a good one. It also feels really moisturizing. Give it a try chicks!!

April 25, 2010

I have the untinted version of this lip balm and I LOVE IT! I constantly get chapped lips throughout the winter, and this was the perfect solution. Soon after applying, my lips felt soft and smooth. It also left my lips looking a bit shiny, almost like a gloss, which was really nice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

1.5/5

June 11, 2009

What it is: tinted lip balm

Where to get it: Bath & Body Works in stores & online.

How much: $8 (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

What I like about it: sheer, goes on smooth. Just like its lipgloss
cousins, it provides a tingle on the lips when applied.

What could be improved: there's a very distinctive smell and it's not
very pleasing.

Overall: when I first purchased this, there were on 3 colors to choose
from. So definitely, I'd suggest that they create more shades. Also,
that smell that it comes with, it definitely needs to be looked into
because it's such a deal breaker.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!