Coach handbag Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 99 in Handbags

September 14, 2016

I LOVE coach handbags and all the accessories for them. I have several hand bags, wallets, wristlets, bangles and sunglasses. They are expensive items to buy but I have not had any issues with any products I have purchased. All seem to be quality and durability. I always look to purchase coach items when I can.

July 31, 2016

I have several Coach products and I love them to death. The quality is really good and you can find authentic ones online for food prices. I love the leather and the colours. The straps are excellent material and they last for years.

April 20, 2016

Coach purses may be a little on the pricey side but these purses are so worth it. I have had one of my small hand bags for aprox 5 yrs now. I didn't use it 5 years straight. I swap between a few different ones. Anyways my point is, it still look brand new. I love these bags so much and i wouldn't use another.

March 04, 2016

I have a few Coach handbags, love them because they are of great quality, styling , classy. They are on the expensive side but I am lucky that I can get them at the outlets when i travel to Vegas. A lot more reasonable prices. Lots of selection and colors, something for everyone. The ones that I have lasted quite awhile which I love.