Coach handbag Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 100 in Handbags

September 14, 2016

I LOVE coach handbags and all the accessories for them. I have several hand bags, wallets, wristlets, bangles and sunglasses. They are expensive items to buy but I have not had any issues with any products I have purchased. All seem to be quality and durability. I always look to purchase coach items when I can.

July 31, 2016

I have several Coach products and I love them to death. The quality is really good and you can find authentic ones online for food prices. I love the leather and the colours. The straps are excellent material and they last for years.

April 20, 2016

Coach purses may be a little on the pricey side but these purses are so worth it. I have had one of my small hand bags for aprox 5 yrs now. I didn't use it 5 years straight. I swap between a few different ones. Anyways my point is, it still look brand new. I love these bags so much and i wouldn't use another.

March 04, 2016

I have a few Coach handbags, love them because they are of great quality, styling , classy. They are on the expensive side but I am lucky that I can get them at the outlets when i travel to Vegas. A lot more reasonable prices. Lots of selection and colors, something for everyone. The ones that I have lasted quite awhile which I love.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal