COACH Mia Op Art Sateen Large Maggie Handbag
Good

COACH Mia Op Art Sateen Large Maggie Handbag Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 99 in Handbags

• This handbag features Op Art print sateen with leather trim, Inside zip, cell phone, multifunction pockets, Fabric lining, and Center zip compartment with two open pockets with magnetic snap closure. For more information, go to http://www.coach.com/
  • Average Price:  $358.00

April 24, 2012

Such a great bag! Lots of space! Very durable and looks great. The strap is heavy duty and doesn't feel like it digs into my shoulders.

April 24, 2012

I got this bag for Christmas and I LOVE IT!!! I love the outside look as well as the silky fabric inside that's tourquoise. The 3 different compartments are very convenient and it's so nice to have so much space in a bag that's really not that big at all!

June 22, 2011

I am strictly speaking about the compartments in the purse. It is the best! The outside look of the purse can change I don't really care about it but it's the inside that I really like. The middle part is really big and it's zipped. Then on both sides, there's two more pockets that are closed with magnetic buttons. I really like the design of this bag and it's amazing the amount you can fit in it.