COACH Poppy Flower Perfume in Orange

COACH Poppy Flower Perfume in Orange Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 1213 in Perfume

January 14, 2016

I always have compliment when I wear this perfume. Really summery and floral. Love it!

July 08, 2015

This smells amazing! I ask for it every year for christmas because I use it so much. I think this smell is distinctive to people smelling me so I love that. It can be strong, but is not the over-bearing old-lady musk smell that usually strong perfumes have. It's very sweet and lasts a while. I usually get headaches for perfumes but find this one to be really nice while staying somewhat noticeable.

March 31, 2015

Got this as a sample. It's very light, people couldn't smell this on me.

August 28, 2014

I got this perfume as a gift and I love it. Smells great yet it subtle enough to not draw too much attention. would recommend to anyone.

October 06, 2013

Love, love, LOVE! It's not overpowering at all, so I can wear it to work or for anything really. It's subtle and I always get compliments. I'm on my second bottle already!

April 14, 2013

love the scent. light and fresh but stays with you all day. I wear every day. get lots of compliments.

May 29, 2012

I am in love with this perfume. Its light, fresh and really quite wonderful. I wear it all year round, but it is especially beautiful in the summer. It stays with me all day, but not in an over powering kind of way. It just lingers nicely on the skin. Not for ladies who want a strong scent all day, but for those who want something that just has a lingering quality to it . According to the Coach website, it has the following "jasmine and gardenia blend with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals". The funny thing is, I don't find this very floral smelling. It is definitely sweet though. Have a sniff the next time your at a perfume counter - its delish!