Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set
Good

Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 25, 2016

This is a beautiful brush set! This is perfect for anyone, from beginners to experts! The brushes are very high quality and this set comes with pretty much every brush you could want!
The price is excellent and I have been using these for over a year now and they are still going strong! Highly recommended!

March 13, 2015

This is a super affordable complete brush set for any beginner and even the more advanced. I got mine on a 50% off sale and paid $17 for all 22 brushes! 100% worth it! These brushes are soft and luxurious. Obviously not as amazing as Mac brushes but far better than the average "drugstore" brush. I have heard some complaints about shedding but 6 months in I haven't had any problems with any of my brushes. My favourite and MUST have is the flat top buffer! I would have paid the $17 for that brush alone! Amazing for liquid foundation. And the pointed blender is soft, fluffy and perfect for crease blending. And the giant synthetic powder brush is sooo soft and fluffy. In my opinion the only thing it is missing is a slightly larger fluffy blending brush but this set really does have it all. It comes in a beautiful case too. I only wish they came numbered.

October 07, 2014

These brushes are great they have everything you need for a flawless face!! They have sales sometimes but full price their 35 dollars which is alright with me! On sale 20 bucks! I would recommend this to any girl who's just starting out!!!