• Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
Good

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

November 24, 2016

I first heard of this palette through social media and decided I had to have it! It was super affordable, but with shipping it was a bit more expensive but in my mind still very worth it. With shipping, I think it came to about $40CAD.

I had my eyes on getting the Naked 3 palette but heard that this one was very comparable, way more affordable with almost twice as many shades. I was so excited when it came in the mail! The packaging isn't bad, the standard cardboard with a magnetic flip top, no mirror though but whateva. The shades are really lovely, especially the mattes. There is one shimmer shade that is kind of dry and powdery, but overall, they're all amazing and really surprised me. I highly recommend if you're after the Urban decay naked 3 but are on a budget!

December 09, 2015

Coastal scents is one of my favorite brands and this palette is one of my most used ever. The shadows are highly pigmented, last all day without creasing, and go on smooth. The colours are a great mix of mostly neutrals, which are easy to wear day or night.

You can't beat the price and the quality is simply fantastic. Highly recommended!

January 05, 2015

I love this palette so much. I was looking for a palette with cranberry colored eyeshadows and this was perfect. It contains the perfect amount of matte and shimmer eyeshadows. This is comparable to the Naked 3 palette. The only thing is the eyeshadows are a bit crumbly. Otherwise this palette is awesome. Very pigmented.

September 03, 2014

Just received this pallette today and I love it. The pigmentation is amazing for the price. It has 20 usable colors. Cute packaging. All the colors blend together beautifully. If you are looking for a pallette that is affordable and offers just as much as a higher named expensive brand...this is your one!!!!!

August 05, 2014

Couldn't be happier with this palette and Coastal Scents. Ordered this, 1 for my daughter and 1 for myself, our first Coastal Scents palettes, and I'm glad we went with this for our first. It's so pigmented, blends beautifully and is affordable. Couldn't ask for more except... to order the first Revealed palette which I'm about to do when it goes on sale. We paid USD$9.95 each for ours - what a steal!!

This palette is beautiful and of excellent quality. All the colors look great together & you can easily put together a ton of different looks. The matte colors make blending a dream & the shimmers/sheen look beautiful also. Incredibly fast shipping and put together packaging. I haven't worn anything else since I received this last spring. Very impressed with this palette; it's a GREAT dupe for that other brand!! Great job, Coastal Scents!!