Coastal Scents Revealed Palette

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

August 28, 2016

This is a really nice palette. I have really sensitive eyes so I was afraid this would irritate them and it didn't. The colors are nice and blend well, they're smooth and they come out of the palette easily not chalky. Some of the colors are pretty similar to one another but it's still a great nude palette similar to urban decay without the hefty price tag.

July 27, 2016

I, like many others, bought this palette as a cheaper alternative to the Naked palettes. I've been really impressed by this palette, and find myself reaching for it way more than I thought I would. It's definitely a good beginner palette, I don't feel guilty using this everyday since it was under $30, and I can still create some similar looks to the higher end brands. The eyeshadows themselves are a bit chalky, and there's lots of fallout, but I think that's fairly normal with shimmery shadows.

January 19, 2016

I was unsure whether or not I wanted to buy the naked palette by urban decay and then I found the much cheaper revealed palette and I fell in love. there are 20 shades (10 mattes and 10 shimmers which is 10 more shades than the naked palettes). some of the shades are a little chalky but some are absolutely incredible. I would recommend this to anyone who is unsure if they want to spend the money on the naked palettes (revealed palettes are around $20). it also gives you a great oppurtunity to practice eyeshadow techniques without wasting extremely expensive products.

January 19, 2016

The colours in this palette are amazing! They're very pigmented and go on very nicely. The colours in this palette are pinks and shimmery golds, here is also black and brown in it too!

December 30, 2014

This is my "go to" palette. It has a great variety of well-pigmented neutral shades, and takes me from "Natural and Barely There" to "Smokey-Eyed Glamour."
It doesn't include a brush or mirror, and the color "holds" better with a primer. Still, it lets me recreate all of my favorite looks (from two higher-priced palettes) at 1/3 of the cost I would pay for ONE of them.

January 20, 2014

I bought this product after seeing some YouTubers using it. They said it was a cheaper alternative to the Naked 1 and 2 palettes because it had shades from both of them. I do not have the money for those palettes so I thought I would give it a try. I purchased it on sale for $9.98(Reg. $19.99) and I was soo impressed! Some of the shades are not dupes for the Naked palettes, however the palettes as whole is incredible, even on it's own. I will continue to purchase this palette. I would recommend it to any budget conscious ladies out there!