Coca Cola Cherry Coke Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

May 29, 2016

I couldn't find this Cherry Coke on the shelves in stores in Canada for a while but,now it's back I love having a glass of cherry coke with lots of ice cubes it's so tasty and refreshing

April 26, 2016

I was so happy to find Cherry Coke at my local Walmart!! It was always something I had to buy on my trips to the US. Though I know soda is terrible for me sometimes you just need a delicious treat. And that's Coca Cola for me. I love the light bubbly taste of cherry, it's a nice balance.

March 29, 2016

Cherry coke is totally awesome it has the perfect balance of flavour to carbonation ratio only problem it's not widely available in Canada. A nice cold cherry coke in the summer is the best

December 08, 2015

Love the taste, don't like the fact I can't buy it in 2 liters but when I can buy it I but as much as I can cause I love the taste of it. Always something different to drink.

November 22, 2015

Cherry coke coca cola
Just ruins the taste of coke I like

The cherry flavour is too sweet
I found I need a lot of water altering consumer cherry coke
The flavour is too sweet
Leaves also a color on my tongue and lips hard to remove

Regular coke for me

July 27, 2015

I love cherry coke! It's always a favorite of mine to drink every once in awhile. I like the fizziness and the sweet cherry flavour. Very refreshing to drink.

July 10, 2015

One of my favourite ways to unwind after a long day!

June 08, 2015

soo good! such a good change from the regular coke! perfect amount of cherry flavor to it!

April 10, 2015

As a Coca~Cola fan, I love anything Coca~Cola! I don't indulge in soda pop on a daily basis, however when looking for a nice, refreshing treat, Cherry Coca~Cola is my number 1 choice. It's not always easy to find here in Canada which makes it extra special!

March 20, 2015

I've become addictive to this stuff this year. Never had it until now. It's soooo good. Nice alternative to traditional Coke. It's just so hard to find here, I end up getting it in the States.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!