Coca-Cola Classic Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i find just plain coca-cola has a bit of a burn that's too strong to it, so i often find myself not finishing off the can and dumping it out, only time i'll have this is usually mixed with a nice spiced rum

September 23, 2016

Out of all pop flavors, I would definitely rate Coca-Cola as #1. Great taste, great price, great quality. It also pairs well together with Spiced Rum ;)

September 08, 2016

It is still the better pop out there. This pairs well with rum hands down. It's refreshes better. Though there's still a lot of sugar, it's a preferred guilty pleasure.

August 17, 2016

I really enjoy drinking Coca Cola. I enjoy it when i'm out at a restaurant or at home. I always make sure I have a 12 pack of Coca Cola in my fridge. Its unique, sweet coca cola taste is like no other soda out there. Its also even more refreshing when you pour it in a glass and add some ice cubes in it.

June 18, 2016

I used to like the taste of this drink when I was younger but today I think the drink had a horrible taste. I don't drink it too often. I think they changed the way it tastes from years ago.

May 29, 2016

This is my youngest son't favorite drink he buys a case of Coca-Cola Classic everyday he takes all the cans out of the box he places them in the freezer to chill them then he drinks them one after the other I myself will have maybe a can once every 2 days

March 13, 2016

I just looooooooooooooooooooooove that drink.
Bad for your health, but to me, just heaven!
I've tried a lot of colas and coca-cola classic is the best.

March 10, 2016

I love coke classic. Can't beat a classic! Very nice in the summer, especially. Love how the fizz and coldness really help me feel cooler in a hot summer. Price is great, and I love the cute new little glass bottles in comes out in!

March 09, 2016

This is hands down one of the greatest sodas in the world. It's sweet and bubbly and just so amazing, I don't know what I'd do with out it (seriously, I love coca cola.) It is like 100% better than any and every other coke out there.

1.5/5

March 08, 2016

I really don't like the taste of coke whatsoever. To me it literally tastes like a can of chemicals. I haven't drank coke in my adult life. I also don't like the coloring as it stains your teeth and there is way too much caffeine.