Coca cola zéro

Coca cola zéro Reviews

Ranked #1363 out of 2317 in Grocery

September 02, 2016

I simply love the taste of coca cola zero, it's so addictive, I never have enough of it, my favorite variety by far, as I am a great fan of coke. The only thing is it's never as available as the others.

September 01, 2016

I like to drink some pop now and then as a treat, but I hate how high calorie they are! Coke Zero has zero calories because it uses aspartame rather than sugar. Obviously it's not exactly a health food, but at least with zero calories, it's less bad than drinking full-sugar soft drinks, and it tastes very similar to full-sugar Coke, unlike Diet Coke which tastes different.

August 23, 2016

Im a big fan of coca cola and calorie wize i know its not too good. I dont really like the fake sugar taste of sweeteners in coke diet but this product doesnt taste that bad! Plus i dont find a need to drink that much like regular cola. Love it!!

April 22, 2016

Not a big fan of the empty taste but like the lower calories. The appearance of the bottle looks nice, would prefer a bit sweeter but likely that would add calories.

February 09, 2016

This is the closest I have come to real Coca Cola! I don't drink a lot of pop but when I want a treat this is the pop I go for.

April 01, 2015

Malgrer son goût peu sucre et fonde de canne si je peux dire sa comme sa j'aime le goût au coke qui ressort malgrer qui soit diète à mon avis il est vraiment meilleur que du diète mais moins bon que du vrai coke mais sa reste une belle alternative quand même !