Cocoa Butter Everyday Summer Body Lotion

Cocoa Butter Everyday Summer Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

June 09, 2015

I have extremely dry skin and tried many products and nothing compares to this. Healed my dry skin and left a nice smell that wasn't over powering.

January 27, 2015

works good on the skin doesnt have a bad smell and is non greasy

November 15, 2012

Love this! The price isn't expensive and the smell is so natural and amazing! The best patt is that its not oily and leaves your skin hydrated for a while.

May 22, 2009

i like anything with cocoa butter in it,it makes my skin smooth.But no matter what brand i use I find if you don't put it on properly,it will streak.

March 07, 2009

I found that the Cocoa Butter Everyday Summer Body Lotion works very well when going from pale/natural skin to a tan with no streaks, and is also great for settling uneven tans on sun exposed skin. The lotion dries fast, the results are quick (starts showing up within a day or two) and it does not clog pores. I have acne prone skin and have used it on my face and didn't break out. The smell is also great for a self-tanner. It smells like cocoa, not a sun-tan lotion which isn't a complimentary scent to walk around in during the day in the winter. It is okay at hydrating dry skin, and lasts for days. As far as I'm concerned this is another great product from the Body Shop! Can also be purchased online at the website mentioned above.