Coconut Dream Chocolate

Coconut Dream Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Made from Real Coconuts Prebiotic 3 g Medium Chain Fatty Acid (MCFA) per 250 mL serving Lactose Free Dairy Free 100% Vegetarian

January 20, 2016

The coconut dream chocolate was great in my sons protein smoothies that he has before am swim practices.
The taste was rich, but not too heavy, went well with the other ingredients we added to it. Will definitely buy more.

January 04, 2016

I love chocolate milk, but since I am lactose intolerant, I sadly have to avoid it. I was so excited when I went to pickup my sample of Dream Non-Dairy beverages, and saw they had a chocolate option! I went with the Coconut Dream Chocolate, and could not wait to try it. While it isn't quite as good as regular chocolate milk, it makes a pretty good substitute for those days when I really miss drinking it. It's an awesome price, and tastes a lot better than I was expecting. It's definitely worth a try, and I would be interested to try other flavours in the future.

May 12, 2015

The chocolate flavour was superb. The coconut milk was creamy and is a treat to add into smoothies.