• Coconut Oil
  • Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 162 in Oils

November 02, 2016

C'est tellement un produit que tout les femme devrait avoir chez soi !!! Bon en masque dans les cheveux ,pour démaquiller le maquillage même hydrofuge et hydratant pour la peau sèche.

November 02, 2016

What is there to say about coconut oil? I love it! I put it in my bath water to help moisturize my skin automatically or rub it on after my shower. It tastes great in baking and I use it instead of butter sometimes. Speaking of butter, did you know that if you add a little coconut oil to the butter when you make popcorn, it tastes just like theatre popcorn? Well I do, and so do you! This coconut oil is such a great product, I even trust it around my eyes to remove eye make-up.

September 27, 2016

I have been using coconut oil as a facial and body moisturizer for the last few months. It goes on a bit greasy at first but it quickly absorbs into the skin. I love how it feels and the scent is very mild. I also find it much more cost effective than brand name moisturizers.

September 27, 2016

I LOVE COCONUT OIL.
I do an oil pull a couple times a week (sometimes every night) I also use it in my hair and on my skin with sugar as a scrub. Its definitely something I couldn't live without.

September 16, 2016

Coconut oil is something we always have on hand. I use it for cooking, to 'butter' my children's toast, for treatment of minor eczema... the possibilities are endless. This is a great brand for price

September 14, 2016

You can use this for so many things! And you don't have to worry about any side effects from chemicals you can't even pronounce. This only benefits you. I love using it in my hair and as a moisturizer. In the hair it does sometimes leave a smell behind that most people don't like so don't go too overboard with it. However, as a moisturizer it just has a very faint fresh and nice smell and leaves your skin feeling soft while also fighting off any possible breakouts!
This is a lifesaver and can also be used as a great makeup remover!

September 07, 2016

My every day happiness. I live for this stuff. I use it from my head to my toes. This stuff is everything. I have dry skin but with this oil I have nothing to worry about. It is amazing

August 24, 2016

I can't say enough good things about coconut oil. It has so many great everyday uses! I use it for my hair, food, skin & much more. It is sold at an affordable price. I have a very pickey dog & the only way I can get her to eat is if I add some to her food, then she gobbles it all up!!

July 08, 2016

For those of you who have never used pure coconut oil, Its a must to have in the house. Not only can you cook with it, you can use it in your hair. Its really good for curly dry hair, as it gives it a nice soft finish without being greesy. Good on your skin and in the kitchen!

April 28, 2016

I hate the flavor of coconut and it really took alot of coaching from people to make the switch over to coconut oil. I was terrified that whatever I was cooking in would have a coconut taste but the only time we really notice the taste of coconut is when we bake. Coconut oil is healthier for you and a great way to add good fats and oils to your diet.