• Coconut Oil
  • Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 162 in Oils

January 21, 2017

Love LouAna's Coconut Oil! It is such a deep moisturizer! I make my own body and bath products and this is definitely what I use when I nned anything natural!

January 20, 2017

This is one of my favourite products that i own. i can use it for anything. hair,skin,nails,cooking,etc. It helps moisturize skin and its also good for cuts because it has a natural healing agent in it.

January 07, 2017

This product has so many uses. It whitens your teeth, softens your skin, makes your hair healthy and it tastes good too. It's not to often that you come across a product that is so versatile. Keep up the good work.

November 02, 2016

C'est tellement un produit que tout les femme devrait avoir chez soi !!! Bon en masque dans les cheveux ,pour démaquiller le maquillage même hydrofuge et hydratant pour la peau sèche.

November 02, 2016

What is there to say about coconut oil? I love it! I put it in my bath water to help moisturize my skin automatically or rub it on after my shower. It tastes great in baking and I use it instead of butter sometimes. Speaking of butter, did you know that if you add a little coconut oil to the butter when you make popcorn, it tastes just like theatre popcorn? Well I do, and so do you! This coconut oil is such a great product, I even trust it around my eyes to remove eye make-up.

September 27, 2016

I have been using coconut oil as a facial and body moisturizer for the last few months. It goes on a bit greasy at first but it quickly absorbs into the skin. I love how it feels and the scent is very mild. I also find it much more cost effective than brand name moisturizers.

September 27, 2016

I LOVE COCONUT OIL.
    I do an oil pull a couple times a week (sometimes every night) I also use it in my hair and on my skin with sugar as a scrub. Its definitely something I couldn't live without.

September 16, 2016

Coconut oil is something we always have on hand. I use it for cooking, to 'butter' my children's toast, for treatment of minor eczema... the possibilities are endless. This is a great brand for price

September 14, 2016

You can use this for so many things! And you don't have to worry about any side effects from chemicals you can't even pronounce. This only benefits you. I love using it in my hair and as a moisturizer. In the hair it does sometimes leave a smell behind that most people don't like so don't go too overboard with it. However, as a moisturizer it just has a very faint fresh and nice smell and leaves your skin feeling soft while also fighting off any possible breakouts!
    This is a lifesaver and can also be used as a great makeup remover!

September 07, 2016

My every day happiness. I live for this stuff. I use it from my head to my toes. This stuff is everything. I have dry skin but with this oil I have nothing to worry about. It is amazing

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset