Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream
Good

Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #1053 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 24, 2014

I found out about this amazing product line from a friend. She had been using Rosey cheeks forever and i thought i would give it a try.
I bought the Rosey Cheeks hoping that my combination skin would agree with it. My skin usually takes about 2 weeks to adjust to new products. After two weeks, i did notice that my skin was smoother, but i was breaking out a little more than normal. I have started to use the other facial cream instead, Orange Blossom Facial Cream, in combination with this one, and have found a difference worth writing about.
I used the Rosey cheeks at night as a night cream and the Orange Blossom Facial Cream as my day cream. this has lead to my face taming down and no more break outs.
I love the smell of the Rosey Cheeks. A little goes a long way. I have even witnessed my little girl using it on her face, copying mommy and do not have to worry about any harmful products in it.
Keep up the excellent work!
I would buy and give this as a gift to friends!

August 02, 2013

I love all things Cocoon Apothecary - I've been using their products for 5 years now. Rosey Cheeks in particular is my favourite product. It absorbs quickly, and I need very little of the product to cover my face and neck, so 1 bottle will last several months. And my face feels refreshed all day long, even under my makeup.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; there is always room in my budget for Rosey Cheeks!

October 09, 2007

This facial lotion is fantastic! It has a light, unoffensive rosy scent and is a fairly lightweight lotion. It is a completely vegan product which means it contains no animal products nor does it have added fragrances. Best of all this product comes from a homegrown Canadian company in Kitchener, Ontario.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender