Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream
Good

Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #1102 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 24, 2014

I found out about this amazing product line from a friend. She had been using Rosey cheeks forever and i thought i would give it a try.
    I bought the Rosey Cheeks hoping that my combination skin would agree with it. My skin usually takes about 2 weeks to adjust to new products. After two weeks, i did notice that my skin was smoother, but i was breaking out a little more than normal. I have started to use the other facial cream instead, Orange Blossom Facial Cream, in combination with this one, and have found a difference worth writing about.
    I used the Rosey cheeks at night as a night cream and the Orange Blossom Facial Cream as my day cream. this has lead to my face taming down and no more break outs.
    I love the smell of the Rosey Cheeks. A little goes a long way. I have even witnessed my little girl using it on her face, copying mommy and do not have to worry about any harmful products in it.
    Keep up the excellent work!
    I would buy and give this as a gift to friends!

August 02, 2013

I love all things Cocoon Apothecary - I've been using their products for 5 years now. Rosey Cheeks in particular is my favourite product. It absorbs quickly, and I need very little of the product to cover my face and neck, so 1 bottle will last several months. And my face feels refreshed all day long, even under my makeup.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; there is always room in my budget for Rosey Cheeks!

October 09, 2007

This facial lotion is fantastic! It has a light, unoffensive rosy scent and is a fairly lightweight lotion. It is a completely vegan product which means it contains no animal products nor does it have added fragrances. Best of all this product comes from a homegrown Canadian company in Kitchener, Ontario.