Coffee-Mate Belgian Toffee

Coffee-Mate Belgian Toffee Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 481 in Coffee

"About our Brand" COFFEE-MATE was the first to transform an ordinary cup of coffee into a creamy treat and remains the leading innovator in the non-dairy creamer category. In 1961, COFFEE-MATE was introduced as the world’s first non-dairy powdered creamer. COFFEE-MATE soon established its position as America's most popular non-dairy creamer. This favored status was strengthened with the introduction in 1989 of NESTLE COFFEE-MATE liquid, which quickly became the number one non-dairy liquid creamer on the market, a position it still holds today. NESTLE COFFEE-MATE sets the pace for the entire coffee creamer industry through its regular introduction of new and exciting flavors that keep consumers interested in turning "kitchen coffee" into "cafE coffee." Over the past couple of decades, COFFEE-MATE has transformed how consumers enjoy their coffee through the introduction of dozens of new flavors, Special Edition and Seasonal flavors and reduced fat, fat free and sugar free varieties in both powder and liquid.

April 25, 2016

I normally like regular instant coffee, but this stuff is really surprisingly good ! I add it to my regular instant coffee and enjoy :). It tastes like an expensive fancy beverage.

October 28, 2014

Though I like Coffee-Mate in my coffee and have tried other flavours, I would not have this one again except maybe for a special occasion. Every day it was too sweet for me

October 27, 2014

Love love love... We drink alot of coffee with 2 special needs kids daddy gone for work lots and kids school and my school i drink so much i should have stocks in coffee was great to have a new flavor that tastes great.

May 29, 2014

I really like flavoured coffee and the Coffee Mate creamers are a great way to enjoy them. The only problem I have with them is that they have too much sugar in them.

May 18, 2012

I love all the Coffee-Mate flavors and Belgian Toffee is one of my favorites. It makes my coffee taste just right. Not too sweet,I love the toffee flavor as it seems to bring out the flavor in the coffee.

May 02, 2012

I used to add this my coffee. But it's full of bad stuff for you. Better off using real sugar (brown or white)

it is also really pricey. If i want a specialty coffee i use flavored K-cups.

December 22, 2011

I don't really like coffee, but I need it to keep sane and awake at work... adding this stuff does the job - makes the harsh taste of coffee much better. So, for all you out there, like me, who don't really like coffee, but need it because of the effects? use this! :)

April 03, 2011

I love coffee, but I don't drink it without Coffee-Mate Creamer and my favorite is their Belgium Chocolate Toffee...the blend of chocolate and sweet toffee makes it the perfect add-on to any type of coffee. I particularly love it with coffee and dessert.