• Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Fat Free French Vanilla
  • Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Fat Free French Vanilla

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Fat Free French Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

September 07, 2016

Excellent quality, nice creamy texture. I prefer this to the International brand but I still find the Vanilla flavor to fall a bit short. Love their Caramel Vanilla and will stick with that.

August 31, 2016

I love this French Vanilla creamer! It has such a smooth creamy vanilla taste to it! I like that it is fat free too. I use it in my coffee quite often and it just adds such a delicious vanilla flavour and sweetness. I don't find it too sweet it's just right! It has a very long shelf life which is good and the cost is comparable to other creamers.

August 31, 2016

I love this coffee whitener. It's the only one I use. I really enjoy the taste. The best part is it is lactose free and fat free. I really love the family size format and I wish it was available in Canada as well as the United States.

June 30, 2016

I really love the French vanilla coffee creamer it goes amazing in coffe and tea and hot chocolate!! The price is also amazing. I just reasontly went on a diet and got the fat free French vanilla and it tastes that same as the other one so I'm a happy customer

June 13, 2016

I only started drinking coffee in my 30 's. I had always disliked the taste and only started drinking it with hopes of help in keeping up to my 4 kids. It was something I drank but did not enjoy until I found coffee mate french vanilla. It was love at first taste. I have tried all other flavors and this is my favorite. My kids also use it in hot chocolate and milk shakes.

April 25, 2016

I'm not convinced that this stuff is an entirely healthy product to use, but I do enjoy it from time to time. I like that it's fat free. It mixes into hot coffee very easily. I like the French vanilla taste and aroma...it's a nice treat on a cold morning.

April 25, 2016

I started using this a few months ago as a substitute for milk or cream and I ended up substituting sugar as well. This is sweet enough to use without adding anything else to coffee or tea or whatever else you would like to use it with. Its low in calories and tastes great. Highly recommend this!

February 24, 2016

Tried it a few times and was really good. Not a big coffee drinker since i cant put milk or cream in it but the taste is great. Can have a bit of a grainy taste sometimes but not always.

February 13, 2016

rgaourfgOIUYFGoiwyfegoiwaEFGOIryfgoiargiasdhgpiarhgiuapreghaieurhgaieurhgiauerhgiuearhgiuarhgiuasvgasughraiuggaurhraraafjkfdsjh;kajkhsdakjsdhfsdjkfhwoiuehfiourgh

January 25, 2016

I have been putting coffee-mate in my coffee everyday for 10 years. I wont drink coffee unless I add this into it first. It makes a boring cup of coffee feel like your drinking a $5 latte.