Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 481 in Coffee

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

December 01, 2016

I'm lactose intolerant and Very picky about coffee creamers as most have a chalky taste. this is the only brand I will choose to put in my morning cup of joe. Creamy, smooth and offers the best flavors to choose from. Will definitely recommend this product.

November 30, 2016

LOVE this creamer. I'm not a fan of their powdered creamers, but these... these are heaven in the morning with my coffee! I even use the hazelnut in my tea lol!

November 02, 2016

This is my second choice of coffee creamer but I still really like it. It's a nice treat to add some flavour to my coffee at home instead of my usual milk or cream. It's a really nice way to start the day so I buy it often when it goes on sale.

October 22, 2016

I love the variety of flavors available in Coffee Mate Creamers and the taste is great! I wish that they would update the the nutritional information though, as it often says 'per 15mL' or '30ml' and I'm sure that like many of you, when I'm preparing my coffee, I'm not thinking in milliliters, but how my coffee looks in the mug; it would be helpful in tablespoons, otherwise unbeknownst to us, we could be adding hundreds of calories to our coffees on each occasion!

October 12, 2016

I enjoy this in my coffee in the morning! I can't do just black coffee so this is a life saver! I love the taste and enjoy it everyday! This is always on my grocery list!!!

September 26, 2016

Je trouve cette crème à café super bonne. Les saveurs sont pratiques et sont aussi bonne dans un café froid sur glace. Par contre, très sucré,mais pratique une fois de temps en temps.

September 15, 2016

I really like the Coffee Mate creamer flavours. I haven't tried them all yet but really like the French Vanilla. I also put this in tea for flavour and instead of sugar. I always have some in the fridge now!

September 15, 2016

I love this creamer so much, it makes my day so much better. It makes my coffee taste gourmet and I like that I dont need to add additional sugar because it is sweet enough. I absolutely love the french vanilla one. i buy the powdered version too in the states and it lasts twice as long.

September 13, 2016

These are all very flavorful. I especially like the French Vanilla and Caramel flavors. I like to add it to my post-dinner coffee as it feels like I'm having a desert, without all the calories.

September 13, 2016

Love Coffee-mate! I've tried Original and French Vanilla, and definitely preferred the Original because I like drinking flavoured coffee. I like to make coffee at work every morning, but it's hard to keep milk/creamer in the shared fridge (food gets thrown out all the time), so I rely on this stuff to take that edge off black coffee. I do wonder what kind of chemicals/strange ingredients are in the product though, so at some point I'll try adding just powdered milk to my coffee and see if it makes a difference. I'd also like the sugar content (7g per serving) to be reduced.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation