Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 510 in Coffee

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

January 16, 2017

There are so many coupons out there for this Coffee,ate, that I decided to give it a try. I normally don't love flavoured coffees, and drink regular coffee with no sugar. The cinnamon bun version is a really nice flavour, really a big hint of a cinnamon bun. I would use this for an afternoon coffee. My boys, who do use sugar in their coffee have asked that it be a regular item in the fridge.

January 15, 2017

Currently using the Cinnabon flavour, and it is amazing. Just a tablespoon to any coffee and it's sweet enough to not need sugar and only needing a tablespoon it lasts a while!

January 05, 2017

I used to use the fat free french vanilla coffee-mate creamer every single day. It is SO yummy and it doesn't got bad for ages,so you can have it longer than milk. Its a bit too sugary and sweet for me now, but it does make a great cup of coffee.

January 05, 2017

If you like sweet coffee this is for you. Can get too sweet at times but I do like the variety of flavors it comes in. Can get expensive but I usually find sales at Walmart.

January 05, 2017

I purchased the original creamer and have to give it two thumbs down. I found the creamer to be oily. You could see oily beads floating on my coffee-similar to an oil spill in the ocean. The creamer also left an icky after taste that cannot be described. I cannot believe I am saying this but the powdered version is actually better.

January 04, 2017

J'ai acheté ce coffe mate coffe creamer la semaine dernière pour essayer et j'aime beaucoup la saveur et la texture ontueuse que cela donne à mon café.

December 30, 2016

There is only some of the flavors that coffee-mate makes that I like, I find that most of them are too sweet for my liking and when you drink your coffee it taste like you are drinking a candy.

Vanilla is about the best one that I like the best

December 30, 2016

I am not a dark coffee drinker, but I also don't like my coffee overly sweet. This creamer is the perfect blend for me. I have tried several of there flavours and hazelnut is so far my favourite. I make my coffee and add a splash of the creamer without adding any extra sugar as the creamer already is sweetened.

I continue to purchase this creamer to this day and am always willing to try a new flavour, I have yet to taste a flavour I do not like.

December 30, 2016

I've never used Coffee-mate anything, unlike my sister who swears by the powdered creamer, but when the Bailey's Irish Cream came out, I figured what the heck, I'd give it a try, and so glad I made the choice. It's quite yummy. I don't drink a lot of coffee, being a tea granny, but when I do, I like it sweet, so this fits the bill with just the right amount of sweetness, and great Bailey's taste, without any adverse consequences if you have 2 or 3 mugs before driving. It's a tad pricey, but the taste is worth it.

December 01, 2016

I'm lactose intolerant and Very picky about coffee creamers as most have a chalky taste. this is the only brand I will choose to put in my morning cup of joe. Creamy, smooth and offers the best flavors to choose from. Will definitely recommend this product.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book