Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 539 in Coffee

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

February 25, 2017

This is the only way that i will drink coffee!!! I like the specialty flavours they make in the states, but it is always in my fridge at home. Usually can get a large 1L on sale for 3.99.

February 22, 2017

The absolute best addition to any coffee. I used to be a double double kind of girl- but since discovering this, it's all I drink in my coffee. There's no need to add sugar, it sweet enough. It's also lactose free for anyone who can't handle it. There's a lot of different varieties, my favourite ones are the hazelnut and caramel vanilla.

February 22, 2017

Its just been a month since I started using The Coffee mate creamer. Was wondering why I did not try it earlier.
    The best part is it does not need sugar to be added.
    The coffee taste so good with these creamer. Definitely a difference in taste when compared to adding powder.
    This works for me.

February 17, 2017

Love this creamer, it make my coffee very creamy and rich. There are also a lot of different flavors. I usually keep two different flavors in my fridge.

February 13, 2017

Coffee-mate creamers are fun to spice up your coffee and add a bit of fun. As much as I love them I have to limit myself because I find if I overdo it they have an oily residue to them.

February 13, 2017

Absolutely love Coffee-mate creamers. So many flavors and very affordable. My new favorite and is always in my refrigerator is the sugar free Italian sweet creme, great flavor and not too sweet. I add it to regular coffee as well as flavored, very versatile flavor.

February 08, 2017

I can't drink my coffee without it I just need to put a little bit of this coffee mate and it tastes amazing.
    However some flavors i find are sometimes a bit too sweet for me. My favorite one is french vanilla ! i love it

January 26, 2017

This is a good product with variety of flavor. I do find it a little on the "oily tasting" side and will say I do prefer real cream but given some variety or wanting some added flavor to hot drinks this is a good alternative. I do buy it from time to time when it is on sale.

January 26, 2017

I usually like just normal milk or cream in my coffee, but on special occasions I like to add a different flavour to my morning coffee. Vanilla is my favorite and then Irish cream for holidays. I sometimes add a dash to my hot chocolate to spruce it up. I like the containers and the price is not bad.

January 16, 2017

There are so many coupons out there for this Coffee,ate, that I decided to give it a try. I normally don't love flavoured coffees, and drink regular coffee with no sugar. The cinnamon bun version is a really nice flavour, really a big hint of a cinnamon bun. I would use this for an afternoon coffee. My boys, who do use sugar in their coffee have asked that it be a regular item in the fridge.