Coffee-mate Double Double-mate Creamer Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 481 in Coffee

January 06, 2016

This is so good it makes your coffee taste like the local cafe coffee, rich and creamy, best part of my day

December 24, 2015

Rather drink my coffee black! Not impressed. Has an odd taste.

December 24, 2015

I didn't like this at all. It just had a weird taste and didn't taste good in my coffee. I won't buy it again.

1.5/5

December 24, 2015

This was the most wretched, disgusting thing I have ever put in my coffee. I don't know how they can claim this tastes like double double, but it's the furthest thing possible. It tastes like you've dumped pure coconut oil in your coffee. It was so horrible that it made me angry. Coffee is too important to do something this awful to it.

June 07, 2015

Addicted to this stuff! I don't know why but this stuff makes your coffee taste better than cream and sugar do?

August 17, 2014

I just bought this on a whim and loves it! it tastes exactly like double double. When I make guests coffee they can't tell it is coffee mate. It is the right amount of cream and sugar.

July 11, 2014

This is sooo good! Tastes just like a double double coffee from the local donut shop. Yum, so creamy and not too sweet.

May 06, 2014

For about a decade now, I have been addicted to Timmy Ho's. I started off with XL triple triples. I went down to L regs for a while there, but for the longest time I drank double doubles.After trying this, I can't drink the double doubles any more. I have to bring my bottle of Coffee Mate Double Double Creamer to work with me, to put in my Tim Horton's Lg black coffee! They've outdone themselves! The DD Creamer tastes better than the original Double Double!

April 26, 2014

I love this product it makes my coffee creamy and delicious and it is not too sweet.

April 26, 2014

I love this creamer, not too sweet so you still get your coffee taste! its delicious! would reccommend this for anyone who doesnt want something too sweet!