Coke Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 28, 2016

My family has always been a Pepsi family, but when I was finally able to drink Coke more often - and at an age where my taste buds could pick up the difference between different types of cola - I found that I infinitely preferred it to any other cola product out there. It's not as gaseous as Pepsi and the taste is much crisper with a sweetness that doesn't overpower like its counterpart does. I try to stay away from junk food and drinks nowadays, but when I do have a choice about what soft drink to sample I always go for Coke. I only wish it came in a form that was less gassy so my body could enjoy it better, too!

May 09, 2016

It is worth every penny!!!! i love coke when i crave to drink something sweet. i especially love the cherry and vanilla flavour. its super good. absolutely amazing.

February 29, 2016

This is my favorite drink! Love the taste, and the fact that I do not get the nervous jitters from drinking it. For me I can drink as much of it as I want to, and do not feel like shaky crazy lady. Taste great when mixing with drinks.

February 11, 2016

I can not say anything bad about coke. I would take a can of cold coke over a glass of wine anyday. I love me some coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20, 2016

Cool and refreshing and not overly sweet. Does not taste like its full of artificial sweeteners.

January 20, 2016

Coke is my soda of choice. isn't good to have all the time but certainly with moderation is a fresh blast of umf when you need it

October 26, 2015

I'm not a huge pop person but I love a coke with certain meals like pizza or fish and chips. I find it cuts the oil and tastes pretty good together. #coke