COLAB Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo in Rio Tropical Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revitalise your look with COLAB™’s ready-to-wear Extreme Volume dry shampoo formulation. The runway ready formula absorbs oil & refreshes roots with a residue-free, lightweight finish and leaves a gorgeous veil of fashion fragrance. Perfect for hair that wants more texture and body.

Available at London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Lawtons Drugs, select Rexall, Pharmasave, Guardian IDA, Brunet, Familiprix, Pharma Choice,  Pharma Plus, Select Uniprix

For more info, please visit: http://www.farleyco.ca/COLAB/Products.html

October 29, 2016

Over the past few years, I've tried many dry shampoos from the drugstore including Batiste (Original, Dark & Deep Brown, Blush Floral & Flirty, Tropical Coconut & Exotic), Dove, Herbal Essences, TRESemmé, etc. When I first received the travel sized aerosol of COLAB as part of my goodie bag at last year's ShopCrawl in Toronto, I decided to save it to take while travelling. In addition, at the time I was very brand loyal to Batiste for a number of reasons, specifically, it was (and still is) effective for it's price ($7), so I never got around to using COLAB. However, earlier this year when I unexpectedly crashed over at a friend's house, I woke up with pretty greasy hair and I had no way of effectively cleaning it. It was then I wish I had my travel sized companion. I started carrying it with me in my purse and first tested it out after work one day when I found my roots looking awfully oily. I was so blown away and impressed at not only how well it disguised my oily hair, but also gave me volume! This does spray out as a white powder, but I find it very easy to blend in to my black hair. Since then, I've used it a handful more times and still have some product left. I hate to say this, but I think this dry shampoo has officially replaced the #1 spot on my list of dry shampoos (sorry Batiste). I love everything about this dry shampoo, from the quality to the value to the effectiveness. (FYI, I have not tried the other aerosols in this product line yet, so I cannot comment about how well they work in comparison.)

While Batiste and COLAB are both competitively priced at the drugstore for $10-12, Batiste can be found regularly at most Winners/Home Sense/Marshall's for ($6.99). Occasionally, COLAB can be found on-sale for around $7.99 at the drugstore, which is when I would say to stock up! For the extra dollar, I think it's worth it.

Overall, I highly, highly recommend.

June 27, 2016

Il s'agit du pire shampoing sec que j'ai essayé ! Contrairement aux autres marques, il fait un effet de colle sur mes cheveux, il sort aussi en forme ''liquide'' et non en forme poudreuse ! Décidément, je ne recommande pas se produit à personne car il n'est même pas digne des magasins à 1$

March 09, 2016

If you have dry hair this product is very good, I tried on my dry hair and my hair felt very nice and soft after, I did not even need conditioner

October 31, 2015

I absolutely loved this product. Recieved it as part of my swag bag and usually dry shampoo leaves white residue in my hair but this one didn't. Will definitely purchase again!!

October 26, 2015

I am very picky with dry shampoos. I have tried many terrible brand, and far less good brands. I decided to step out of my comfort zone when buying my latest Dry Shampoo (which I normally regret)
I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of COLAB Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo in Rio Tropical when I sprayed it on my roots. I then followed my normal hair routine.
I normally have the problem with many dry shampoos that they make my hair feel worse than it did before, it dries my hair out very badly, or it goes on way too heavy and the white spray clouds the colors of my dark hair.
After using this product my faith has been restored when it comes to new Dry Shampoos. I still am more of a fan of my usual Dry Shampoo (works just as well for less $$) But I would 100% recommend this product to anybody who thought about trying it.

October 26, 2015

I have tried 3 other dry shampoos and hated them. I felt like they did not make my hair look any greasier or "washed" in any way. I tried this and was surprised that it actually made my hair look like I had washed it in the morning even though it'd been 2 days. I even straightened my wavy locks after and it looked like I had just washed my hair that day. I liked the Rio tropical smell. It was not too overpowering. I would use this again but only if it went on sale.