COLAB Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo in Rio Tropical Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revitalise your look with COLAB™’s ready-to-wear Sheer & Invisible dry shampoo formulation. The runway ready formula absorbs oil & refreshes roots with a residue-free, lightweight finish and leaves a gorgeous veil of fashion fragrance.

Available at London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Lawtons Drugs, select Rexall, Pharmasave, Guardian IDA, Brunet, Familiprix, Pharma Choice,  Pharma Plus, Select Uniprix

For more info, please visit: http://www.farleyco.ca/COLAB/Products.html

November 09, 2015

Got to try the Colab Dry Shampoo Sheer Invisible in Rio Tropical scent, thanks to the swag bag from #dufferinmallcrawl. First time trying a dry shampoo and it really didn't impress me. My hair didn't look cleaner. All it did was put a nice scent in my hair. Kind of like a scented spray for hair. The first initial spray had a very strong alcohol smell to it before I could actually smell the Rio Tropical scent. This is something I would not use again. The scent Rio Tropical was AMAZING once you smelled it.

November 01, 2015

A friend of mine has been raving about how much she loves dry shampoo, but I'd never had a chance or reason to try it - until i received one in the recent ShopCrawl swag bag. The Rio scent is tropical, kind of pineapple-y, which made me a bit self-conscious because I ride public transit and don't want to stand out in terms of scent. My hair is dyed, and I wasn't sure what the ingredients are in terms of how it would react with colour, but everything turned out fine. I still prefer regular shampoo for day-to-day needs, but I think this is a product I would definitely keep for taking on trips, as it seems practical as a time saver on-the-go. It is reasonably priced, and think it would be invaluable in certain travel situations or limited water supply. Therefore, would say "definitely would purchase again" given the right circumstances. An interesting product.

October 30, 2015

I love dry shampoo, but have found a big difference in brands. COLAB is great as it sprays on well, almost in to a powder, absorbing any oil right away. It brushed in well too leaving no white marks or oily areas.
My only hesitation was the smell - the fragrance was great, but it was a bit strong. I'd suggest no perfume required when wearing this dry shampoo, and if you work in a hospital or any scent-free area, it's not going to be a good option for work

October 29, 2015

I'd never used this product (or any relating) before but it was great in a bind and kept m y frizzy hair in place so that's a win in my book.

October 24, 2015

All hail dry shampoo, this stuff is a godsend! Especially for people like me with extremely fine hair, for each second day when I don't wash my hair, this product gives me amazing added volume. Good quality and a pleasant scent, compared to others I've tried. Would definitely purchase this product.

October 22, 2015

Makes my hair wearable the next day smells good

August 30, 2015

Okay I never ever thought I would slightly turn my head on Batiste dry shampoo but I'm sorry to say it might have to move over!!!! This is GENUIS! I have some what dark hair, purple roots and previously black hair so I ALWAYS had the fun problem of the grey/white hair residue that wouldn't always go away after using 99% of dry shampoos. So you can imagine to my extreme shock this really left nothing!

The pictures I sprayed the dry shampoo close to my roots to show worst case scenario of any grey/white colouring that may possibly be in my hair, and I have to laugh because it was very faint.
If you do spray the can a good 5 or so inches away you won't have any color on dark hair.

The LONDON CLASSIC has a nice smell, maybe a tad more on the masculine side, but not a cologne smell, not sure if that makes sense or not, but it is nice. I did prefer using the RIO TROPICAL as it is a nice tropical scent :)
It actually works like a DREAM! I had so much added volume, leaves your hair feeling fresh,clean and volumized. I was EXTREMELY impressed with this product and completely shocked at how well it just blended into my hair. My hair is usually gross feeling after day 2 since it is so fine but since I have been bleaching it I am washing it less to try to save it. When I did spray right the product up against my hair (again no need to do that but just to show) it did just brush right out and my colourful hair was back to life again. I CANNOT wait to purchase the COLAB EXTREME VOLUME and see how well that product works, I have high hopes!:)

PROS:

*$9.99 for 200ml
* Smell is very nice, not over powering
*Does exactly what you want it to do
*Leaves your hair feeling fresh
*Adds volume
*No unwanted grey color left behind like 99% of the other dry shampoos out there

CONS:

*I don't have enough of Colab products!

Would I purchase this? ABSOLUTELY! Would I recommend? You bet!!!

May 27, 2015

COLAB Dry Shampoo has been at the top of my "products to try" list ever since it launched in the UK back in October 2014. Two weeks ago I received a package from FarleyCo and I basically squealed in delight when I saw COLAB Dry Shampoo* in the box.

COLAB is the creation of beauty blogger, vlogger and model, Ruth Crilly - also known as A Model Recommends. This dry shampoo has a revolutionary sheer and invisible formula that is offered in a variety of fragrances. COLAB recently launched two of it's fragrances in Canada - Rio and London - both of which I have been using for the past two weeks. The Rio fragrance is described as a carnival of tropical notes with papaya, pineapple and a heart of cassis, while London is a classic yet contemporary fragrance of bergamot, musk and magnolia. I personally prefer Rio, but both smell lovely.

Dry shampoo is a staple in my life, and I would be the worlds largest greaseball if it didn't exist (seriously though, because I only wash my hair every 3-4 days...)! I do have to say that I think my expectations were a little too high, because COLAB fell short for me. Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo has been my go to dry shampoo for years and the COLAB formula just didn't win me over. Since I am a blonde, the invisible formula wasn't revolutionary for me, as I don't have an issue with white powder residue being visible in my roots. However COLAB definitely absorbs oil, and leaves my hair feeling clean - it just didn't provide me with the volume that I look for in a dry shampoo!

May 22, 2015

Love the Rio scent and am pretty happy with the performance.

May 03, 2015

I wasn't really a dry shampoo person until about a year ago but this is the one I keep going back to. I've tried both of the scents and I prefer Rio to London, but that doesn't change the effectiveness. This adds oomph to the hair without leaving a white cast.