Cold-Fx Capsules Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 475 in Remedies

COLD-fX maximizes your immune systems ability to fight cold & flu viruses
For the best results, take COLD-fX daily to help maintain your immune system
If you come down with a cold or flu, you may also take a higher dose.

February 20, 2016

I think these pills are such a rip off. My husband seems to think they work but I don't think they work at all. They cost a fortune and they aren't effective.

February 20, 2016

I do agree that time is of the essence with this product. The sooner you start to use it after coming down with first signs of a cold the better the results are going to be. It is nice if you can get a bonus size for the same price as a regular sized bottle because of price but it sure beats suffering with the usual cold symptoms.

January 20, 2016

I use to get colds ALL the time. Last winter I was sick for literally a month! As a nurse, I'm around sick people all the time, and there are weeks I work 13 out of 14 days or even 6 shifts over 5 days. I couldn't seem to keep sicknesses at bay. I was taking Cold-Fx after the fact, or just when I was starting to feel something coming on but it wasn't as effective as I needed. My brother mentioned that he takes Cold-Fx daily and hasn't been sick since starting doing that. I decided to try that too, and knock on wood, I haven't been sick in months. They are a little on the expensive side, but compared to what you get in return it really isn't. I don't miss days of work, and that alone pays for itself not to mention that I simply feel better!

August 08, 2015

My mother got me hooked on these and they really seem to work well. They are very expensive but you can get the best deal at Costco.

May 26, 2015

I have had ,iced success with ColdFX, if I delay taking it a bit it does little for my cold symptoms. If taken right at the onset of symptoms it is quite effective.

March 23, 2015

I found for me that you must take this as soon as or before you find a cold coming on. I have found much better cold relief products that are more effective for me like Advil Flu and Cold or Night Quill.

March 23, 2015

ive tried this a few times and find that it never works for me. didnt see a change.

1.5/5

March 17, 2015

Bought it, tried it, didn't work at all. Would never buy again. Vitamins are your best bet.

0.5/5

March 17, 2015

I didn't find that these things did anything for me. Overall, I think the most effective thing that kept a cold away was just taking extra vitamin C and eating clean. Overpriced, waste of money.

March 02, 2015

Cold Fx Capsules .. been taking these pills during winter months and never gets flu or colds .would recommend these cold fx capsules too anyone that gets sick alot during winter months