Cold-FX Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 475 in Remedies

September 27, 2016

j'aime bien ce produit lorsque je sens que je vais couvrir un petit rhume. je l'utilise durant 2 ou 3 jours à l'arrivée des symptômes et la plupart du temps, le malaise se passe rapidement. Elle n'ont pas de somnolence alors je peux les prendre en tout temps, même au boulot !

0.5/5

September 23, 2016

I felt my throat getting sore this past weekend so I popped some Cold FX and continued to follow the directions on the bottle, taking 2 a day (I had extra strength). I am now getting over probably one of the worst colds I've ever had. I think this product is mind over matter, honestly, and do not believe it works at all. I think for those it works for, it's a coincidence completely. I think CBC's Marketplace did a study on these and found they did absolutely nothing as well. Just brutal how consumers (including myself) fall for this - I think everyone would love to find a cure for the common cold, but pharmaceutical companies just continue to make so much money on medicine for cold and flu, that they would never even think about trying to find a cure! Complete waste of money.

April 27, 2016

These did nothing for me. I took as directed...and I still had colds through Winter. I also think they are crazy pricey. I rather take Vitamin D and C which proved more effective for me.

January 21, 2016

I swear by this product. Every time I feel a cold coming on, I take it and start to feel better immediately.

December 16, 2015

This is the stuff that has kept me going since its release on the mass market. The minute you feel the tickle in the sinuses, nose, throat or body that signals you are about to become the next flu victim, pop a couple of these. By morning, you will invariably feel MUCH better and avert illness. I take it before and after traveling and engaging with groups of people. The only downside is the cost. It is so high, I have begun to take generic pharmacy versions...same effectiveness.

October 30, 2015

I like taking ColdFX because I really believe that it works - I work is a large office and people are constantly getting sick and still coming into work, taking ColdFX has saved me many a sick days I can promise you that! I know people who take them every day as an immune booster and I know people who take them at the sign of sickness and no matter what your frequency they really stave off a cold.

January 16, 2015

I love that this is all natural! When I do not have time to be sick I know I can beat away and cough or cold like symptons with ColdFx. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

August 19, 2014

A family member informed me about the product. It works great and definitely does the job, but I find it is very expensive.

May 19, 2014

The moment I'm starting to feel a cold come on I start taking this product. If taken soon enough I can usually prevent the cold from being too bad and am just left with a day or two with a stuffy nose or sore throat. Worth the price and is definitely effective!

March 27, 2014

I used to take Echinacea but working in a Hospital was informed that it lowers your while blood cell count and if you require medical attention most Doctors will not know why your white blood cell count is down. Huge problem. Researchers at the University of Alberta came out with this product which does not do that or have any other side affects unless misued or taken in conjunction with the wrong medications, etc. Always check with your Doctor before taking any Prescription medications or Herbal/Natural Supplements. It is a misnomer that all herbal/natural supplements are safe. That said, Cold FX taking correctly is the most Amazing product on the market today. Immediately upon feeling a cold/flu coming on you take (3) capsules 3 times a day for 3 days. Even in that short a period you will start to feel better. But continue to take the capsules as directed on the bottle. During cold/flu season I take (1) tablet per day of the Regular Strength for prevention.