Coles The Book People
Good

Coles The Book People Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 960 in Books

February 26, 2016

I like coles. It is organized. It's good at promoting books. I've bought a few books there I really liked. I would love to work there. I love reading new books from there.

February 22, 2016

I like Coles because it is more like a small bookstore. It is not intimidating to walk through and promotes browsing. The staff are friendly and always available for help.

April 16, 2015

I have a Coles where I live as well. It is a good quality book store but mine isn't as big as the chapters they have but they have a wide selection of books. I've bought a few books there and a book mark as well. They have nice costumer service and their store are a bit more organized than chapters as well although both are under the same company called indigo.

What do you think, have you been there?

April 15, 2015

There are always amazing deals on books at Coles. They have a variety of genres to cater to every avid reader. A large selection of fully stocked shelves makes it convenient to find what you are looking for. Very knowledgeable staff who have a passion for books. They also have some lovely book accessories that make thoughtful gifts.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products