Colgate 360 Clean Between Soft

Colgate 360 Clean Between Soft Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 198 in Oral Care

May 10, 2016

I love it its a good brush, good quality , sweet for the tooth and for all the mouth,not too big, expensive a little bit . Beatiful color and the most important effective.

March 15, 2016

This toothpaste is not a bad price and works well. Although the flavor is average it does leave a bit of a burn feeling behind. You do finish feeling fresh

March 21, 2015

Great toothbrush, cleans very well. i will absolutely recommend it. does a great job.

January 22, 2015

WOW.
    This toothbrush has 'Floss tip Bristles' along the edges that I can actually feel going between my teeth, like I have Never felt a toothbrush do before. And when I floss, less comes out because this toothbrush is actually pretty effective at cleaning between the teeth!

I usually opt for soft because I sometimes tend to brush a bit aggressively, but this brush is REALLY soft almost a bit too soft.. I think I am going to go out and buy a medium one to compare when it goes on sale, because I notice the the BASE of my teeth don't feel quite as clean as a normal brush.

This morning I brushed for longer (about 5 min) and now my teeth feel normal, but for an average 2-3 min brush I think the next bristle level is called for here.

scoof added a new review for
    Now essential oil lavender

scoof earned the Wellness Guru badge

skye22 added a new review for
    The Game of Life Board Game

scoof added a new review for
    Cricket Lighter

genagiles added a new review for
    Dove Spray Deodorant